20th Anniversary of NinerNation.Net

I probably was not making them yet. Says Nov 24, 2005 and I joined in Feb. '06. I have screenshots too tho. Figured I’d dump what I have to cover the period of NNN I was making art assets and paying attention to the layout.

NNN 2007 - I was making art assets around this time. This features 1 of like 3 or 4 banners I did. And I did the Niners Next Event art in the bottom left.

NNN 2009

NNN 2011

And some random throwbacks:
NNN 3rd Pregame Party4cell.3

Football just approved:

Football campaign’s reported funding:
CFI Fantasy Dollar
That date is when CFI first met btw.

These little dudes were integrated in the site for a bit.
Forty.
Good times.

3 Likes

clt says alpha duster was a highlight of the 20 years

3 Likes

I was considering posting other related photoshops that only exist because NNN existed, but I’ll post this one since @LangstonW has been making an earnest effort to engage the Charlotte fanbase, and the talk of our old interactions with “BigO” writers has come up. Not that I’m trying to get into that here. Your efforts are appreciated and refreshing, Langston.

Iirc, this is Mike Persinger perusing NNN looking for poor Niner fans to bully. :laughing:
MikeP-OnNNN

*EDIT* LOL okay, I forgot this was a two parter. This is supposed to be the first frame. Notice the emblem on his wall. :joy:
MikeP-OnComputer

I did show appreciation to Jim Utter for his efforts with this user avatar however. It hasn’t been all bad with the BigO.

3 Likes

The shear impact of the Pole Vault thread alone warrants its own memorial. :saluting_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

clt says sydney sweeney was created for the pole vault thread

Man y’all are too much

1 Like

That pro football thread from 2005 periodically gets resurrected. It’s funny to reread the anti-football side.

1 Like

So grateful for this site. Words cannot express…so I will just say “thank you.”

5 Likes