20th Anniversary of NinerNation.Net

I had hoped to post this with us having won tonight, but it wasn’t in the cards.

March 16th marks 20 years since I first bought the domain. Can’t believe it’s been that long.

I’d like to thank everyone who has darkened NNN’s door in that time. Whether you were a great fan or a great asshole, you still made this place what it is. The games wouldn’t be the same without all of you to share the successes (too few) and failures with.

Thanks to all the admins who have helped over the years as well. It wouldn’t, have been the same without you and the site wouldn’t have made it this long.

Honestly, this place seems more like a support group for a bunch of crazies than a fan site sometimes which has been needed.

Thanks to all of you!

21 Likes

Thank you Mac. Without this place Football never happens.

4 Likes

I definitely miss the energy of cusa-talk, but you made this place better than we deserved. Glad to swing by for a 20 anniversary. Ah shit, I’m getting old.

4 Likes

I’ve loved coming here since day 1. STILL my most frequented site, and will be as long as it is around and there is at least one other Niner fan standing here.

5 Likes

This site means a ton to a lot of people. Thank you Mac and all admins and patrons and members.

4 Likes

Agreed… cusa-talk was a lot of fun.

1 Like

I only just found out about this site a couple months ago because of a random tweet. It’s been great being here and I hope more people find out about it.

4 Likes

I would be lost without this site. Sharing our good times and frustrations makes being a Niner better. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

The beginning on CUS-Talk:

2 Likes

Thanks Mac!!! This site and my kids are about the same age and the frustrations and family support dynamic are close in comparison but both are making me feel old!! I will say though that my kids are more mature than some of you and you know who you are!!! Lol.

Definitely support group vibe in last 10 years.
I am TheShowDawg and I am a Ninerholic…

Independence Day Sketch GIF by CBC

3 Likes

Initial NinerNation.NEt:

And yes, I think SmoothieKing cheated

5 Likes

2005:

There was probably a banner up top from @49or_bust that archive.org didn’t capture

3 Likes

2007:

I miss @HP49er

2 Likes

2010:

“Thursday, March 11, 2010 games I don’t care about” :rofl:

1 Like

2013:

1 Like

This is the best fan site in the world.

I’m not kidding.

I have yet to find another fan site that compares in quality.

And if you disagree. I will fight you.

Come At Me Will Ferrell GIF

5 Likes

2018:

When we thought Ron was a good thing :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you to Mac and everyone who has ever contributed to NNN! It has meant far more than I think Mac ever expected. It is no exaggeration to say that Charlotte Football would not have started when it did (if ever) without the existence of NNN. A lot of good memories and artistic creations on account of this place.
Forty.

4 Likes

Thank you Mac for keeping this going. Joined in 2004 and it’s been a hell of ride…

3 Likes

He’s a HP panther now, seems to be doing well. I certainly miss some of the comraderie but the misery of the fanbase I dont miss.

2 Likes