25th Great Gold Rush Auction

Saturday June 7th. Always one of the coolest Niner events of the year. Here is the list of items this year.

[URL=http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ncch/genrel/auto_pdf/auction-program.pdf][COLOR=darkgreen]http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ncch/genrel/auto_pdf/auction-program.pdf[/COLOR][/URL]

:49ers:

[SIZE=3][FONT=TimesNewRomanPSMT]item #421 is tickets to NC State vs William and Mary in football…Given by NC State[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Didnt know NC State was supporting our athletic foundation?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]
item #1005 is an ACC banner…but hey if they sell, more momey for us right?[/SIZE]

This would be neat. Wonder if he would take any of our advice??:biggrin:

[B]CHARLOTTE 49ERS “GAME DAY WITH BOBBY LUTZ”[/B]A chance of a lifetime - spend game day with Head Coach Bobby
Lutz and the Charlotte 49ers Men’s Basketball team. Enjoy game
preparation with assistant coaches, lunch with Coach Lutz and
team shoot around. Join the team and coaches for pre-game meal,
sit on the bench during the game, and visit the 49ers’ locker room
before the game. Home game during the 2008-2009 season to be
arranged by buyer and Coach Lutz.
CHARLOTTE 49ERS MEN’S BASKETBALL …$ 1,500

This would be neat. Wonder if he would take any of our advice??:biggrin:

CHARLOTTE 49ERS “GAME DAY WITH BOBBY LUTZ”A chance of a lifetime - spend game day with Head Coach Bobby
Lutz and the Charlotte 49ers Men’s Basketball team. Enjoy game
preparation with assistant coaches, lunch with Coach Lutz and
team shoot around. Join the team and coaches for pre-game meal,
sit on the bench during the game, and visit the 49ers’ locker room
before the game. Home game during the 2008-2009 season to be
arranged by buyer and Coach Lutz.
CHARLOTTE 49ERS MEN’S BASKETBALL …$ 1,500

Someone tell Metro to put up the money for the “day of golf with the Chancellor”… I’d love to hear the stories from that one.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;320372]Someone tell Metro to put up the money for the “day of golf with the Chancellor”… I’d love to hear the stories from that one.[/QUOTE]

That’s the first thing I was going to say… :lmao:

At first glance, I didn’t see auctions for the following…

a) spend an afternoon with sparty
b) spend a night with kissmekait.

Those two alone could raise some serious cash! :49ers:

How much is it to attend the auction?

How much is it to attend the auction?

$100 per person. Food and open bar included. I’m not judging, but I have read on this board that you could make money on that deal. :toast:

Ill be there checking all you guys in…im volunteering!

Someone tell Metro to put up the money for the "day of golf with the Chancellor"... I'd love to hear the stories from that one.
I would pay top dollar just to be in the same foursome.
I would pay top dollar just to be in the same foursome.

I’ll bring the beer and chaufeur(sp?) in the cart.

Someone get me that Ocean Isle Beach trip, the 7th is my birthday and I’ve gone there all my life.

At least NC State admitted to donating the football tickets.

Who in the hell donated items 1630 & 1631? Program says anonymous.

- NC State Reversible Practice Jersey

- NC State Reversible Red & Gray Practice Jersey

Sure, the moron that buys them is giving money to our school. But why are we encouraging one more person to wear ACC school crap?

In my opinion, that is over the line of good taste…unless we can get like $4000.00 per item instead of the listed value of $40 a piece.

At least NC State admitted to donating the football tickets.

• NC State Reversible Practice Jersey

• NC State Reversible Red & Gray Practice Jersey

Sure, the moron that buys them is giving money to our school. But why are we encouraging one more person to wear ACC school crap?

In my opinion, that is over the line of good taste…unless we can get like $4000.00 per item instead of the listed value of $40 a piece.

Maybe someone should buy the acc banner and then rip it up right there in front of everyone when the bidding starts for the big prizes.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;320372]Someone tell Metro to put up the money for the “day of golf with the Chancellor”… I’d love to hear the stories from that one.[/QUOTE]

I’ll throw in some cash for that one, as long as metro has a tape recorder in his pocket…

At first glance, I didn't see auctions for the following...

a) spend an afternoon with sparty
b) spend a night with kissmekait.

Those two alone could raise some serious cash! :49ers:

Yes, but how in the world would you put a dollar amount on either one of those?!?!?! :tongue:

[QUOTE=Nugget;320385]$100 per person. Food and open bar included. I’m not judging, but I have read on this board that you could make money on that deal. :toast:[/QUOTE]

Haha, I probably could, but then who knows how much I would blow on the auction…

[QUOTE=spartyniner;320431]Yes, but how in the world would you put a dollar amount on either one of those?!?!?! :tongue:[/QUOTE]
True. It would be like my lunch yesterday at Childress Vineyards, nothing but quality.

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;320402]At least NC State admitted to donating the football tickets.

- NC State Reversible Practice Jersey

- NC State Reversible Red & Gray Practice Jersey

In my opinion, that is over the line of good taste…unless we can get like $4000.00 per item instead of the listed value of $40 a piece.[/QUOTE]

Have some fun with this. It would be cool if everyone would bid on these two items in one cent increments. With the winning bid being about 85 cents.

49 cents.