2nd Annual March to the Endzone Football Rally and Tailgate

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc;425836]ā€¦they were a fan favoriteā€¦ I still have mine on displayā€¦[/QUOTE]

Promenantly displayed in my office far all my Ah-She-She and $EC coworkers to see.

BUMP back to the first page.

We really need a strong showing at this.

Look for the 49erfanatics.com tent at the tailgate. Weā€™ll be there with free hotdogs and hamburgers for anyone who wants to come by and visit. Weā€™ll also have produvts on display so if you havenā€™t seen any of our stuff in person this will be a good chance to do it.

(Disclamer for any members of the administration that read this: we know we canā€™t sell anything on campus, itā€™ll be display only.) Sorry, just covering my bases. :wink:

Look for the 49erfanatics.com tent at the tailgate. We'll be there with free hotdogs and hamburgers for anyone who wants to come by and visit. We'll also have produvts on display so if you haven't seen any of our stuff in person this will be a good chance to do it.

(Disclamer for any members of the administration that read this: we know we canā€™t sell anything on campus, itā€™ll be display only.) Sorry, just covering my bases. :wink:

But you could give stuff away for free!

[QUOTE=J Felt;426061]But you could give stuff away for free![/QUOTE]

Not for very long. :slight_smile:

Really need to help get momentum going guys! Especially alumni - donā€™t have much of a connection to the alumni - if you have any connections with alums please help get the word around!

This is year 2 of a TRADITION - we need to keep it strong - canā€™t allow this to look like a joke

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc;426114]Really need to help get momentum going guys! Especially alumni - donā€™t have much of a connection to the alumni - if you have any connections with alums please help get the word around!

This is year 2 of a TRADITION - we need to keep it strong - canā€™t allow this to look like a joke[/QUOTE]

Im gonna send an email out to our AFAN group. A lot of connected young Alumni there as well.

[QUOTE=Cha_49;426120]Im gonna send an email out to our AFAN group. A lot of connected young Alumni there as well.[/QUOTE]

youā€™re the man.

Just to refresh your memory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXxBqwFEL9Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAfKrLInXSw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbPNHzKtWDw

I think it would be awesome if this photo were blown up and displayed prominently in the new stadium.

BUMP

I just checked out the Facebook event and only about 200-300 people have even been invited. That number should be more than 2000 - 3000, closer to 10K. Just go through your friends list and invite everyone.

BUMP

I just checked out the Facebook event and only about 200-300 people have even been invited. That number should be more than 2000 - 3000, closer to 10K. Just go through your friends list and invite everyone.

Agreed.

Actuallyā€¦thousands need to show upā€¦not just be invited.

We need LARGE groups at events like this to represent the ā€œrealā€ interest that is supposedly out there in order to make sure no one pulls the plug on the effort.

We definitely need more than 15 to show up :smile:!

Agreed.

Actuallyā€¦thousands need to show upā€¦not just be invited.

We need LARGE groups at events like this to represent the ā€œrealā€ interest that is supposedly out there in order to make sure no one pulls the plug on the effort.

We definitely need more than 15 to show up :smile:!

Will YOU be there?

[QUOTE=J Felt;426305]Will YOU be there?[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s content just making comments about the football movement via this message board.

[QUOTE=Roasty;426422]Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s content just making comments about the football movement via this message board.[/QUOTE]

We can always do to him what the Menpiss board does to us.

The march last time got publicized out of the pockets of all of us buying and making flyers and passing them out and buying facebooks ads. What is the AD doing to spread the word for this?

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;426429]The march last time got publicized out of the pockets of all of us buying and making flyers and passing them out and buying facebooks ads. What is the AD doing to spread the word for this?[/QUOTE]

I bet:

:tumble:

Bump to the front!

So what do I need to bring?

TRLeader shut the hell up about the damn 15! It was 25-30, & thatā€™s good for 5:30 in the damn morning. Hell, I work 2nd shift. Do you think I really wanted to get up? You should be glad I was there.

So what do I need to bring?

Bring a cooler full of tasty beer/ adult beverages of your choice; bring lawn chairs; bring a grill and hotdogs and hamburgers; bring a boombox for music; bring cornhole and beer pong, a frisbee and a football; bring about 30 friends.