ALABAMA 94

ATLANTIC 10

DUQUESNE 61
FORDHAM 57

TEMPLE 57
RHODE ISLAND 65

XAVIER 73
RICHMOND 64

Looks like CUSA may now only get 3 teams in since Houston, Depaul, & Memphis all lost again. Wait. I forgot. memphis-state is suppose to get an automatic NCAA bid every year.

C-USA still gets 4.

DePaul is a lock, a shoo in, a sure thing, aces, in there like swim wear…

[i]Originally posted by Pork Chop[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 12:00 AM [b] C-USA still gets 4.

DePaul is a lock, a shoo in, a sure thing, aces, in there like swim wear… [/b]

I wouldn’t consider DePaul a lock just yet. Their RPI is down to #44 (it was #31 two weeks ago). A win over Louisville this Sunday would seal it, but a loss to UL and a loss in their first CUSA Tourney game will send them to the NIT.

Memphis definitely has to win the C-USA tourney to get in. A DePaul win over Louisville would solidify the Blue Demons. Houston’s outside chance took a hit with the loss to Marquette, while the Golden Eagles are still clinging. UAB needs to duplicate last year’s run in the tourney to make the Big Dance. Still think C-USA gets 4 and possibly 5 depending on how Houston, Marquette, Memphis, and UAB fair next week.

BTW, St. Louis shot 39 free throws last night and Memphis only shot 9. The conspiracy continues. :ph34r: B)

[b]MEMPHIS 61 SAINT LOUIS 70[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s the refs looking out for the A-10 bound schools, of course.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 01:13 PM [b] BTW, St. Louis shot 39 free throws last night and Memphis only shot 9. The conspiracy continues. :ph34r: B) [/b]
LMFAO!

Priceless.