49er Alumni Hall of Shame

So due to the recent Danielle Trotta thread I thought this would be a good official thread to keep track of things like this. It could possibly be a good sticky thread for this forum. But I think we should be careful who we throw in there, giving plenty of opportunity to prove us wrong.

IMO, the two I’ve picked to kick it off have spent sufficient time on the airwaves to embarrass and frustrate loyal 49er fans enough to justify their posting.

Due to Danielle’s appearance on the local Primetime With Packman radio show, where she states that she loves the Tar Heels and that she’s surprised when she gets complaints from 49er fans for wanting more coverage, she is being inducted.

For the numerous times that Marty has been on local radio and has never mentioned having any support for the 49ers, but that he does support UNC-CH, he is getting inducted.

For the numerous times that Marty has been on local radio and has never mentioned having any support for the 49ers, but that he does support UNC-CH, he is getting inducted.

Snider is a class A douchebag, indeed! He makes Trotta look like Miss Bonnie! I can’t even listen to him anymore during Nascar broadcasts. I simply have to great an urge to go through the TV and/or radio and do bodily harm to him at the first sound of his voice!

Didn’t 49er Diva support UNC-CH over us?
And what about the Greek guy at the baseball game w/ UNC-CH apparel?

Mr. Morris is a columnist for Columbia newspaper, The State. In a january '08 column about USC looking at candidates for their men’s basketball coach, he describes Charlotte as a commuter college. For that he gets inducted into the hall.

hahah this is a great thread! It feels like Niner Nation Court. GUILTY!

Didn't 49er Diva support UNC-CH over us?

Good call, I was just about to nominate that skeez.

good thread

only scary thing is it might end up with more entries than the gold duster thread.

Damn this Morris guy.

Didn't 49er Diva support UNC-CH over us? And what about the Greek guy at the baseball game w/ UNC-CH apparel?

I believe somebody posted a Facebook picture of the greek guy. I don’t have it.

I used to know a guy named Angelo Dixon at work who moved to a different dept. who loved Georgia Tech, & talked sht about Charlotte. So you grew up in ATL? Fine. So you like GT when they play someone other than Charlotte? That I can deal w/. But he didn’t like Charlotte at all, & talked total sht.
Reginald Holliday, Brad McGuirt, & Chad Barnes are guys I know or used to know at work. They all liked Charlotte a little bit, but loved Chapel Hill. You can’t love another school better than your own.

I nominate the 65,000 alumni that don’t donate one dime to the University. This hurts us more than anything.

[QUOTE=Normmm;325767]Mr. Morris is a columnist for Columbia newspaper, The State. In a january '08 column about USC looking at candidates for their men’s basketball coach, he describes Charlotte as a commuter college. For that he gets inducted into the hall.

[/QUOTE]

He’s an alumn?

I nominate Cedric “Cornbread” Maxwell. For perhaps our most famous sports Alum he is a complete douchebag. He publically whines about not being considered good enough for that other school in Chapel Hell and ridiculed our football efforts on Primetime.

Way to support your Alma Mater Asshole!

A friend of mine, Kevin Reynolds, who I watched the NC State-Charlotte Tourney game with. He grew up a State fan like me, but I put us 1st. He rooted for State vs. us. I told him he was setting a bad example on loyalty for his son who was watching with us.

Bonnie Cone’s son:

[ATTACH]2091[/ATTACH]

His football field injuries left his back broken … and his mind twisted and evil.

He continues to live on the 4th & 9th floors of the school library and plots nefarious schemes to keep Charlotte from ever reaching its full potential.

Bonnie Cone's son:

[ATTACH]2091[/ATTACH]

His football field injuries left his back broken … and his mind twisted and evil.

He continues to live on the 4th & 9th floors of the school library and plots nefarious schemes to keep Charlotte from ever reaching its full potential.

I literally laughed myself out of my damn chair.

He is a founding father of Delta Sig at UNCC. I met him while I was pledging. He was actually a nice guy.