49er Alumnus, I heard about your DAUGHTER!

49er Alumnus, I understand a certain someone thought your wife was your daughter.

:smiley:

OUCH!! Thatโ€™s harsh :o :stuck_out_tongue:

What? Thatโ€™s so funny I could not select an appropriate smiley!

Yeah, and believe it or not sheโ€™s three years older than me. She always looks younger than she is and I always look old. By the time we are in our 50โ€™s folks in the neighborhood will wonder why that 30 year old down the street is shacked up with that dirty old man in his 70โ€™s.

[i]Originally posted by 49erAlumnus[/i]@Feb 27 2005, 10:12 PM [b] Yeah, and believe it or not she's three years older than me. She always looks younger than she is and I always look old. By the time we are in our 50's folks in the neighborhood will wonder why that 30 year old down the street is shacked up with that dirty old man in his 70's. [/b]
The other day I told someone I was about to graduate in May, and she said "Oh, congratulations! Do you go to Vance or North Meck?" I was pissed. Mrs. TF gets it even worse, I'm afraid... there've been many times we've gone out for drinks and she gets carded but I don't. It happens.
[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Feb 27 2005, 11:31 PM [b] The other day I told someone I was about to graduate in May, and she said "Oh, congratulations! Do you go to Vance or North Meck?" I was pissed. Mrs. TF gets it even worse, I'm afraid... there've been many times we've gone out for drinks and she gets carded but I don't. It happens. [/b]
Well, TF, you do have that babyface thing going on.

Iโ€™ve been at UNCC so long I have the opposite problem. I told someone I was graduating in May and she assumed I meant for my Masters. <_<

[i]Originally posted by 49erAlumnus[/i]@Feb 27 2005, 10:12 PM [b] ....By the time we are in our 50's folks in the neighborhood will wonder why that 30 year old down the street is shacked up with that dirty old man in his 70's. [/b]
That sounds really familiar.

B)

[i]Originally posted by 49erAlumnus[/i]@Feb 27 2005, 10:12 PM [b] Yeah, and believe it or not she's three years older than me. She always looks younger than she is and I always look old. By the time we are in our 50's folks in the neighborhood will wonder why that 30 year old down the street is shacked up with that dirty old man in his 70's. [/b]
Alum, just tell them that you're her Sugar Daddy!! Watch the expression on their faces. :o ;)

If I were you, Iโ€™d have told them that Iโ€™m enough of a stud to get a younger woman. Make them envy you.

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Feb 28 2005, 07:48 AM [b] Alum, just tell them that you're her Sugar Daddy!! Watch the expression on their faces. :o ;) [/b]
NO! DO NOT DO THAT!

I would not advise it. Wisdon comes with experience.

B)