49ER Deuce Briscoe named to Baltimore Sun Prestigious "SWEET 16"

New series: Sweet 16 [size=1.35em]Thursday will be the debut of ‘The Sweet 16,’ an occasional series that will profile the – you guessed it – 16 best returning Division I college hoops players from the Baltimore area. The selections were made based on prior success and projections for this coming season.[/size] [size=1.35em]After the 16th player has been featured, I’ll set up a bracket-style tournament with polls for everyone to vote on who they think is Baltimore’s top college hoops player.[/size] [size=1.35em]There were some really tough omissions – namely Texas A&M’s Naji Hibbert[/size] (Baltimore native, DeMatha graduate) and Morgan State’s[size=1.35em] Aric Brooks (St. Frances). (It’s also entirely possible that I forgot someone worthy. With more than 65 DI players from here, it’s hard to keep track of everyone).[/size]

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/college/recruiting/2011/09/sweet_16_jamar_briscoe_charlotte.html

Nice read. Like that is always sounds like Deuce is a worker. Needs to help lead this team.