49er flag?

I’m just getting ready (over the next 2 weeks) to hopefully close on my first house. Nothing can match the feeling of going way in debt :slight_smile: It already has a flag holder thingy and I’ld like to get a Niners flag to put on my front porch to show all the Raleighites that there is more beyond sky blue, blood red, and dark blue.

Does anyone know where I can find a good/decent 49ers flag? Thanks.

Official Store - $30.00

I have one & fly it proudly all season long.

I posted this one not too long ago on the old site. Has a different look and is cheaper. Can’t go wrong either way as long as you have a Niner flag displayed.

Another Niner Flag Option

By the way, good luck/congrats on the house closing. We closed on our first house back in December and it’s a great feeling to finally get the key.

[i]Originally posted by Anborn[/i]@Jul 13 2004, 02:17 AM [b] I'm just getting ready (over the next 2 weeks) to hopefully close on my first house. Nothing can match the feeling of going way in debt :) It already has a flag holder thingy and I'ld like to get a Niners flag to put on my front porch to show all the Raleighites that there is more beyond sky blue, blood red, and dark blue.

Does anyone know where I can find a good/decent 49ers flag? Thanks. [/b]

Anborn, Congrats on the house. Going in debt sucks but on the bright side you won’t waste money on rent, you’ll get a tax deduction, and you’ll slowly gain equity. Owning beats renting anyday! Oh yea, good luck with the flag. I got mine from what used to be Campus Sports in CLT.

I close on Friday. owning >>>> renting. equity >>>> wasting. Looking more forward to it, really just looking forward to getting the hassle out of the way. :slight_smile:

I doubt I’ll find a flag here in the triangle. Anytime any State fan tries to give me grief, I conveniently mention we owned them at the RBC center and have been scared since. The smart ones usually don’t reply… the dumb ones retreat to “at least we have football”. heh. Guess I’ll get one to my next visit the QC.

NinerAdvocate,

Does the flag you mention have the logo “Stitched” on or is it just screen printed on? The ones that are stitched on seem a whole lot nicer to me. Of course, with it comes a price.

It isn’t stitched, but it looks very good. I was worried it would look cheap until I put it up. Instead, it looks great.