49erfanatics site upgrade

Is KEEP CHARLOTTE GREEN close enough? :)

Ehā€¦ Sounds tooā€¦ Liberal. I like cuss words on my shirts. Or at least cuss word symbolismā€¦:shades:

dude watching the new products coming to 49erfanatics.com each week is like Christmas every weekā€¦I will be ordering that full size replica helmet and a football very soon. FSLā€™s coming soon too!

dude watching the new products coming to 49erfanatics.com each week is like Christmas every week....I will be ordering that full size replica helmet and a football very soon. FSL's coming soon too!

Priorities, brent.

FSLsā€¦first.
Swagā€¦second (sorry, Alumnus)

Really, just spend all your money at once.

Great products continue to fill your webpage. I like it! I think I may put in an order for a football with hopes of picking it up Saturday! :thumbsup:

Priorities, brent.

FSLsā€¦first.
Swagā€¦second (sorry, Alumnus)

Really, just spend all your money at once.

see FSL threadā€¦theyā€™re coming.

Alumnus, is the baby/toddler gear in the works?
Also, PLEASE keep the gear with only the C-pick logo, and not the one with the 49ers inside the pick.

Thanks for the updateā€¦things look good.

[QUOTE=Intā€™l 49er;426755]Alumnus, is the baby/toddler gear in the works?[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, good question. We are expecting our first Niner in March so we will need some gear soon.

[QUOTE=Intā€™l 49er;426755]Alumnus, is the baby/toddler gear in the works?
Also, PLEASE keep the gear with only the C-pick logo, and not the one with the 49ers inside the pick.

Thanks for the updateā€¦things look good.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I ordered a t-shirt from the bookstore for my nephew (needs XS), and got a size Large. Itā€™s taken me about a week to try to get it returnedā€¦still havenā€™t gotten the information I need.

Alternatives would be great!

[QUOTE=C49er;426763]Same here. I ordered a t-shirt from the bookstore for my nephew (needs XS), and got a size Large. Itā€™s taken me about a week to try to get it returnedā€¦still havenā€™t gotten the information I need.

Alternatives would be great![/QUOTE]

Excuse my French but F*** Barnes and Nobles.