49erfanatics site upgrade

Iā€™ve been saying that this was coming for a while now. Well, itā€™s here - 49erfanatics.com has a new look! I hope that you like it!

[QUOTE=49erAlumnus;426345]Iā€™ve been saying that this was coming for a while now. Well, itā€™s here - 49erfanatics.com has a new look! I hope that you like it![/QUOTE]

I do like it, now where is my gold FOOTBALL shirt with FSL OWNER on the back? :biggrin:

Nice!!!

looks great! Good Job guys!

That looks great!

Just wait til this teacher finally gets a paycheck at the end of the month. Iā€™m gonna buy me some new Niner swag!

They donā€™t have any light blue shirts there, TF.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;426381]They donā€™t have any light blue shirts there, TF.[/QUOTE]

They donā€™t have any ā€˜uncā€™ crap either. This is exactly why 49erfanatics.com will be my primary supplier of 49er gear from now on. They know what the fans want. I donā€™t think I can stomach walking into Grays or the bookstore anymore and see some of the garbage they have.

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;426396]I donā€™t think I can stomach walking into Grays or the bookstore anymore and see some of the garbage they have.[/QUOTE]
Not to mention the administration trying to hold the man down.

Just wait til this teacher finally gets a paycheck at the end of the month. I'm gonna buy me some new Niner swag!
They don't have any light blue shirts there, TF.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! hammering in same point, diff thread... NICE!!!

Just giving u hard time TF.

Nice work Nick. Jason did an excellent job on the re-design.

[CENTER][/CENTER]
Can someone check with Chisox and see if this gets the Olson seal of approval?

Can you make my signature into a shirt?!?

[QUOTE=ShaGGy;426497]Can you make my signature into a shirt?!?[/QUOTE]

Is KEEP CHARLOTTE GREEN close enough? :slight_smile:

Weā€™ve got a new product on the site today:

[URL=http://img24.imageshack.us/i/football2c.jpg/][/URL]

[URL=http://img200.imageshack.us/i/football1.jpg/][/URL]

These are great for a tailgate and are just $7.49. To give you an idea of the size, the ball is 8" long.

Speaking of tailgate, if youā€™ve been planning to place an order, are coming to the tailgate on Saturday and want to avoid shipping costs: order this week and specify local pickup. Then let us know that youā€™ll be at the tailgate and weā€™ll bring your order to you there. Just to be clear - we will only deliver to the tailgate, you canā€™t pay there. That would constitute us selling on campus which would violate the mighty Barnes and Noble contact. This of course would cause a rift to form in the space/time continuum the likes of which we have not seen since Marty McFly almost split up his parentsā€¦

Nice job, Nick. I like it.

:49ers:

This of course would cause a rift to form in the space/time continuum the likes of which we have not seen since Marty McFly almost split up his parents...
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Can someone check with Chisox and see if this gets the Olson seal of approval?

Absolutely! It gets 49 thumbs up! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

The 49ers football is AWESOME, definitely will be ordering one of those soon!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;426674]Absolutely! It gets 49 thumbs up! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

The 49ers football is AWESOME, definitely will be ordering one of those soon![/QUOTE]

Thanks Scotty! I thought that you might like the new look. :wink:

Just ordered a tailgate football! :49ers:

This of course would cause a rift to form in the space/time continuum the likes of which we have not seen since Marty McFly almost split up his parents...

lmao- I nearly spewed my drink