49ers Game On What TV Channel?

OK,

I heard C-SET…fine. It is a ‘friggin’ ESPN production - why the hell can’t we get it on a normal channel??? I am pissed at ESPN and C-SET. Maybe for no reason - but who cares.

Does that mean my digital cable from Charter Communications in Hickory won’t get it? It ain’t telling me much.

If I am I going to have to Drive to Charlotte, who all is going to Picassos or Gators?

Any suggestions? HELP!

Breathe. Deeply.

Then look down…a little bit more.

Ah, here it is, try this thread - TV for tournament.

That should explain your options.

Yeah - that didn’t help me much. I understand the C-SET thing. I have digital cable thru Charter - it isn’t telling me that the games will be on - even on ESPN/ESPN plus…

I have Charter too!
Conspiracy Theory on Charter, I called one day and their customer service is in Louisville! :blink:

Thanks to all of you who have tried to keep us informed on this TV debacle. My next question: if we win and play tomorrow in the 7:00 game and CSUX, uh, CSET does not show it live, even on their crappy network, is there anyway possible I can see the game live on TV? Tell me how. Thanks.

I was told that the Championship on Saturday would be played through the local cable channel UPN (TV 46?) if the 49ers are in it.

For friday - i got a 6-pack of nothing for ya.

[i]Originally posted by 49ersMan[/i]@Mar 10 2005, 11:38 AM [b] Yeah - that didn't help me much. I understand the C-SET thing. I have digital cable thru Charter - it isn't telling me that the games will be on - even on ESPN/ESPN plus... [/b]
There is no way to watch the game tonight or Friday on Charter cable (I have Charter HD in Lincoln County).

You MUST, I repeat, YOU MUST drive to your closest drinking establishment that has either C-SET and/or ESPN Full Court package for tonight. Tomorrow night, you’ll need a ESPN Full court package place to watch live. Then you could drive to a CSET place to watch again at 10. :rolleyes: :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by 49ersMan[/i]@Mar 10 2005, 01:45 PM [b] I was told that the Championship on Saturday would be played through the local cable channel UPN (TV 46?) if the 49ers are in it.

For friday - i got a 6-pack of nothing for ya. [/b]

The Championship game is on CBS regardless of who’s playing. 11:30 AM

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Mar 10 2005, 01:17 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Mar 10 2005, 01:17 PM)
[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Mar 10 2005, 03:30 PM [b] Does Picassos have Full Court? [/b]
Dilworth Picasso's definitely has Full Court, so I'm assuming University location does as well.

Full Court Package is only $69 for the remainder of the year…