49ers Mirror

Seen a lot of Niner crap on Ebay but this is a new one for me. Pretty good sized mirror and not a bad price. I don’t really know what I’d do with it if I had it but I thought it was kind of cool/different.

49ers 20" Mirror

Looks like the Jarvis bobble auctions are picking up as well. At least 6 auctions for them currently active. If anyone wants one, you can probably grab one pretty cheap on there.

[b]Looks like the Jarvis bobble auctions are picking up as well. At least 6 auctions for them currently active. If anyone wants one, you can probably grab one pretty cheap on there. [/b]

I saw those last night, but I have not seen any Diego’s yet. I wonder why?

If you go to the guy’s store, we’re listed in the “SEC Logo Mirrors.” Maybe he knows something we don’t? Just kidding.

Seems like I saw mirrors similar to this (with other NCAA teams) at a retail store in Hanes Mall. I think they could accept custom orders. I believe it was before Christmas sometime.

[i]Originally posted by 49CentsWorth[/i]@Feb 27 2005, 09:42 PM [b] Seems like I saw mirrors similar to this (with other NCAA teams) at a retail store in Hanes Mall. I think they could accept custom orders. I believe it was before Christmas sometime. [/b]
The shop is in Thomasville so it's very possible it's the same source.
[i]Originally posted by pcon @ Posted on Feb 27 2005[/i]@ 09:41 PM [b]I saw those last night, but I have not seen any Diego's yet. I wonder why?[/b]
There were two doll's with a "Buy it now" price. Both sold within hours of being placed on Ebay.

JCL , the only thing that would send me to T-ville would be the chicken and dumplins at the Thomasville Diner.