49ers Season Ticket Holder Gift

This can holder was supposed to be available to season ticket holders during the 4th quarter of the Fordham game. So, I guess that was somewhere between 11:30 PM and midnight in this lightning delayed game. Is there any kind of plan to try this again when season ticket holders will be there?

1 Like

I need one of those too.

0 Likes

Someone said they were just giving them out to really anyone during the second half of that game. I missed out on mine too, but since they haven’t been mentioned again, I’d venture they’re all gone.

0 Likes

I have 3 that I’d be willing to part with.

0 Likes

Yes they were. As people walked up they would ask “How many do you need?”

0 Likes

You wanna slip me one?

0 Likes

Lets make a deal!

0 Likes

As usual, the people that step up first–FSL holders, season ticket holders–get the short end of the stick.

0 Likes

Sure. One for you.

0 Likes

You want the other 2?

0 Likes

Yes please.

0 Likes

They are yours. I’ll bring them to next tailgate unless you want them sooner. I’m in the lower Blue lot.

0 Likes

Next one I’m at will be fine, we can sync up as it gets closer. THANK YOU

0 Likes

Yeah, big thanks @tasheets.

0 Likes

Welp, I don’t recall any email or anything about this give away. Not that I would have stuck around on that particular night.
Looks like a nice item, though.

0 Likes

I’ve got a couple. Message me.

0 Likes

I got the email before the Fordham game and had forgotten about it until I walked out of the stadium at halftime and they were handing them out. Apparently they could have been picked up at a baseball game last season or at the Fan Fest at Halton.

0 Likes

Now that you mention it…This is the same thing they gave to Grand Slam members last spring. Mine still has the “made in China” sticker on the bottom. :smiley:

0 Likes

if anyone has an extra they can save for me, please pm me.

Thanks.

0 Likes

I’ll throw some money at one if anyone has an extra willing to part with. Just let me know, thanks!

0 Likes