49ers Men's Soccer ⚽

sigh…3-0… :frowning:

I’D like to know how we scored an own goal for them, but the damned radio station’s gerbil died or is just busy cranking out the broadcast of the field hockey match, which i can hear just fine. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

We didnt have one. We made it easy for them though

They figured out how to flip a switch during halftime. Broadcast on.

#12 is still [size=5]numero UNO[/size] in my book. We are proud of you guys.

[size=7][font=comic sans ms]GO NINERS ! ! ![/font][/size]

I’m sure it is old news by now, but the final score was 3-1, not 3-0. I’m not sure where 49er1 got 3-0 from. So we would be in 2nd place in the acc.

[quote=“49r9r, post:46, topic:25684”]I’m sure it is old news by now, but the final score was 3-1, not 3-0. I’m not sure where 49er1 got 3-0 from. So we would be in 2nd place in the acc.[/quote] Let’s have some home games before we concede first place!

You know the defending Champs are going to do real well this year.

Number 14 beat St Bonnie tonight 5-1. Perhas one day a PRINTED, NON-BLOG ARTICLE will appear in the local paper. Then again, perhaps they are waiting for us to lose first (Which will seldom happen this year).

fixed !
;D

Let’s come out to support our great soccer team on Sunday. The 49ers will face the Dukes at 1:00 PM.

[size=7][font=times new roman]Go Niners ! ! ![/font][/size]

[quote=“49r9r, post:49, topic:25684”]Number 14 beat St Bonnie tonight 5-1. Perhas one day a PRINTED, NON-BLOG ARTICLE will appear in the local paper. Then again, perhaps they are waiting for us to lose first (Which will seldom happen this year).[/quote] We have one reporter assigned to us. He is looking forward longingly to retirement. You do the math. (They MAY pick up a wire story when we win the A10 tournament)
Loved the front page coverage of the new Tar Hole athletic director, though.

clt recommends reading the new york post for niner stories.

If you guys have a few hours to spare this afternoon. It’s great to come out and see our Soccer team taking down Duquesne (Game Time 1:00PM). Well! I have to get ready and hope to see some of you crazies at Transamerica.

[size=7][font=comic sans ms]GO NINERS ! ! ! [/font][/size]

[quote=“Niner89, post:54, topic:25684”]If you guys have a few hours to spare this afternoon. It’s great to come out and see our Soccer team taking down Duquesne (Game Time 1:00PM). Well! I have to get ready and hope to see some of you crazies at Transamerica.

[size=7][font=comic sans ms]GO NINERS ! ! ! [/font][/size][/quote]

Good to see ya there Niner89!

Niners dominated the ball, but struggled to put it in the net, finally getting a goal in the 81st minute.

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:55, topic:25684”][quote=“Niner89, post:54, topic:25684”]If you guys have a few hours to spare this afternoon. It’s great to come out and see our Soccer team taking down Duquesne (Game Time 1:00PM). Well! I have to get ready and hope to see some of you crazies at Transamerica.

[font=comic sans ms]GO NINERS ! ! ! [/font][/quote]

Good to see ya there Niner89!

Niners dominated the ball, but struggled to put it in the net, finally getting a goal in the 81st minute.[/quote]

It’s great that you’ve made it to the game. Next time don’t forget to stop by I’ll buy you a beer or . . .twelve. ;D

I stopped by to see C-Pip and got to meet his mom. What a great lady.

#15 Charlotte won again this afternoon (I wonder if the disturber knows about it) :stuck_out_tongue: .

#1 Niners will be on the road next Friday facing #3 La Salle. Then Sunday against #2 Ford Ham.

I can’t wait for the following Friday October 28. EggZavier owed us a big one from last year.Great game this afternoon guys. In the mean time, let’s keep on kicking butts and taking names.

[size=7][font=comic sans ms]GO NINERS ! ! ![/font][/size]

Hot Off the Press . . . Read all about it . . .

NINERS shut out Duqesne ! ! !

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23200&ATCLID=205317623

I spent most of the day in the hospital and had to miss this game. Niner89, what is this stuff about PipBraille’s mom?

I assume soccer is a lot like basketball… top 25 is an at-large bid in the NCAA?

Nope. See: Charlotte Soccer 2010. Only a 48 team field.