49ers To Hold Press Conference Monday at 2:00 p.m.

This might already be somewhere and if it is I’ll apologize in advance, but I dont have time filter through all the threads while I am supposed to be working!

[left]UNC Charlotte Chancellor Dr.Philip Dubois and 49ers Director of Athletics Judy Rose will hold apress conference, Monday at 2:00 p.m. on the Salon Level of theBarnhardt Student Activity Center to introduce the 49ers new head men’sbasketball coach.[/left]
WHAT: Press Conference to Announce New Head Men’s Basketball Coach
(Reception to immediately follow press conference)
WHEN: 2:00 p.m., Monday, April 12
WHERE: Salons C&D, 3rd Floor; Barnhardt Student Activity Center (on campus)
WHO: Media Invited; Open to the public
PARKING: Parking is available in the Cone Visitor’s Deck
The press conference will be streamed live at www.charlotte49ers.com and can be seen live locally on Time Warner Cable Ch. 22 (the university station).

Anyhow…wish I could be there, I’ll be watching online for sure on my delayed lunch break. Hope all you that can show up in numbers and support Coach Major.

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=23200&ATCLID=204926830

It already had a thread: http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=26785.0
But another one never hurts, this is a big deal and I hope a lot of fans show up to show the new coach some support.

I will be there! See you guys there!

[quote=“brentrob55, post:1, topic:23027”]This might already be somewhere and if it is I’ll apologize in advance, but I dont have time filter through all the threads while I am supposed to be working!
[left]UNC Charlotte Chancellor Dr.Philip Dubois and 49ers Director of Athletics Judy Rose will hold apress conference, Monday at 2:00 p.m. on the Salon Level of theBarnhardt Student Activity Center to introduce the 49ers new head men’sbasketball coach.

The press conference will be streamed live at www.charlotte49ers.com and can be seen live locally on Time Warner Cable Ch. 22 (the university station).

Anyhow…wish I could be there, I’ll be watching online for sure on my delayed lunch break. Hope all you that can show up in numbers and support Coach Major.

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=23200&ATCLID=204926830
[/l][/quote]

you need to get on the fucking ball you piece of shit

[quote=“CharSFNiners, post:3, topic:23027”][quote=“brentrob55, post:1, topic:23027”]This might already be somewhere and if it is I’ll apologize in advance, but I dont have time filter through all the threads while I am supposed to be working!
[left]UNC Charlotte Chancellor Dr.Philip Dubois and 49ers Director of Athletics Judy Rose will hold apress conference, Monday at 2:00 p.m. on the Salon Level of theBarnhardt Student Activity Center to introduce the 49ers new head men’sbasketball coach.

[/l][/quote]

you need to get on the f***ing ball you piece of s***[/quote]

Ha ha ha, best response ever.

[quote=“CharSFNiners, post:3, topic:23027”]you need to get on the f***ing ball you piece of s***
[left][/l][/quote]

[left]HAHA…Im sorry I actually work during the day and cant keep up with the news…this whole coaching carousel thing has made this site pretty tasking to read through. Anyway…Im bigger than you and can find out where you live!
[/left]

I’ve whooped your ass before, and I know where you live.