4th of July in Center City

Better to harass trouble making punks than law-abiding speeders.

Who went downtown this year? Didn’t you learn from the last 2 years that Center City on the 4th is gang central. It’s about time there was a crackdown.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;247578] law-abiding speeders.[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

Van Gogh I tell ya!

law-abiding speeders.
:huh: :wacko: :confused:

SCK, PLLLEEEAASSEE read your posts before you hit the “post” button.

You know what I mean, speeding isn’t a real law compared to murder.

Better to harass trouble making punks than law-abiding speeders.

Thats why I say.

Why not pull over those douche bags that think they should govern the speed, by going 65 in the left lane. Hello, left lane is for passing.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;247598]You know what I mean, speeding isn’t a real law compared to murder.[/QUOTE]

no…i’m pretty sure its a real law…just like murder

Thats why I say.

Why not pull over those douche bags that think they should govern the speed, by going 65 in the left lane. Hello, left lane is for passing.

In PA, it is against the law to drive in the passing lane unless you are actively passing someone. They can pull you over for it.

You know what I mean, speeding isn't a real law compared to murder.

LOL I want to respond to this so bad, but nothing I can come up with will do this post justice. Uncommon, where are you!?

[QUOTE=Chisox17;247182]Yeah Durham is an absolute garbage dump. Doesn’t it have the record for most fast food restaurants per square mile or something? I remember hearing that somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Hey, easy on Durham. No Du (North Durham) in da’ house! South Durham, or Jordan High, were a bunch of pansies. We beat them in football for like 30 straight years.

[QUOTE=Normmm;247657]Hey, easy on Durham. No Du (North Durham) in da’ house! South Durham, or Jordan High, were a bunch of pansies. We beat them in football for like 30 straight years.[/QUOTE]

Did you go to Hillside or Southern?

Either way, don’t you have to have at least mortally wounded one person to graduate?

Actually, Hillside and Southern are still in the south part of Durham. I went to Northern Durham. That part of Durham is not too bad. It somewhat reminds me of North Meck.