6 on the court

Not saying that Lutz shouldn’t have been let go. Just saying he caught a lot of heat and was called an idiot for it. It can happen to the best of them.[/quote]

True, but to be fair, he basically called himself an idiot for it as well.[/quote]

The dejected look on his face the moment it was called was sad to see. I was ready for him to go, but felt bad knowing that was how his career with Charlotte would likely end.

6 on the court has happened several times at NC State with Lutz as Assistant. I’ve seen Gottfried get in Bobby’s face about it, since apparently that’s a miscue he is responsible for preventing.[/quote]
Really? I would like to see the video of these.[/quote]

It happened at Cincy this past season. NC State got a technical foul for it.[/quote]
I mean, I really wanted to see the part where Gottfried “got in Bobby’s face for it” .

So anything that happened prior to the 2014/15 season shouldn’t be posted. Got it.

So anything that happened prior to the 2014/15 season shouldn’t be posted. Got it.[/quote]

C’mon, Normmm. You know why you posted this. Of course you can post prior stuff to that, but you’re just needling for a reaction when you post stuff like this.

I think as long as we were paying Bobby it was fair to kick him while he was down, but the window has closed. We now have an extra $235,000 in the party fund each year so I think we need to let it go. We have a new coach to kick.

Not saying that Lutz shouldn’t have been let go. Just saying he caught a lot of heat and was called an idiot for it. It can happen to the best of them.[/quote]

True, but to be fair, he basically called himself an idiot for it as well.[/quote]
Not really…he simply took the “blame” for it, as most upstanding people would.[/quote]

Well, he said “I’ve got a masters degree, you would think I could count to 5” in the Observer after the game, so I think that fits with what i just said. To your point he didn’t say he was an idiot but kind of inferred it, if that makes you feel better?

So anything that happened prior to the 2014/15 season shouldn’t be posted. Got it.[/quote]

C’mon, Normmm. You know why you posted this. Of course you can post prior stuff to that, but you’re just needling for a reaction when you post stuff like this.[/quote]

I said in Reply #16 why I posted it.

If I saw a game where a guy has his jersey pulled on, then that same guy shoves the player who pulled his jersey. If that player who retaliates is the only player to receive a technical, I’d probably link that video too, because it would remind me of the Leemire play.

I hope the soccer team can make another run at the title this year.

C’mon, Normmm. You know why you posted this. Of course you can post prior stuff to that, but you’re just needling for a reaction when you post stuff like this.[/quote]

I said in Reply #16 why I posted it.

If I saw a game where a guy has his jersey pulled on, then that same guy shoves the player who pulled his jersey. If that player who retaliates is the only player to receive a technical, I’d probably link that video too, because it would remind me of the Leemire play.[/quote]

Then what’s the point of it all? You plainly said Pops should be called an idiot or where’s the outcry on him doing it? You know what you wanted in response and you got it. Let it go.

Reply #6.