6 on the court

The Spurs have 6 men on the court in the closing seconds of game 6. Clearly Popovich is terrible.

https://sports.yahoo.com/video/spurs-leave-six-court-031952380.html

was it out of a timeout?

Did they lose 8 of 9 games just previous to said timeout? ??? :o ;D

Playing with 6 guys is harder than the average fan knows.

Really??? I mean, Really???

I can’t even tell from that video - did they get called for that? Surely, with replay they did…

Not saying that Lutz shouldn’t have been let go. Just saying he caught a lot of heat and was called an idiot for it. It can happen to the best of them.

Not saying that Lutz shouldn’t have been let go. Just saying he caught a lot of heat and was called an idiot for it. It can happen to the best of them.[/quote]

True, but to be fair, he basically called himself an idiot for it as well.

Not saying that Lutz shouldn’t have been let go. Just saying he caught a lot of heat and was called an idiot for it. It can happen to the best of them.[/quote]

True, but to be fair, he basically called himself an idiot for it as well.[/quote]

The dejected look on his face the moment it was called was sad to see. I was ready for him to go, but felt bad knowing that was how his career with Charlotte would likely end.

6 on the court has happened several times at NC State with Lutz as Assistant. I’ve seen Gottfried get in Bobby’s face about it, since apparently that’s a miscue he is responsible for preventing.

2014 and I’m posting in a passive-aggressive Bobby Lutz thread.

sigh.

[quote=“NLP49, post:10, topic:28798”]2014 and I’m posting in a passive-aggressive Bobby Lutz thread.

sigh.[/quote]

Posting passive-aggressively in a passive-aggressive thread. Ironic.

To be fair though, the Spurs game happened in 2014. I couldn’t post about it in 2010.

[font=Verdana]Lutz is in our record books. I suspect we’ll still talk about him in 2, 5, 10 years from now. The same as we’ll probably still talk about Foster, Mullins and Major.[/font]

UGH. Really?

[quote=“Normmm, post:11, topic:28798”][quote=“NLP49, post:10, topic:28798”]2014 and I’m posting in a passive-aggressive Bobby Lutz thread.

sigh.[/quote]

To be fair though, the Spurs game happened in 2014. I couldn’t post about it in 2010.

[font=Verdana]Lutz is in our record books. I suspect we’ll still talk about him in 2, 5, 10 years from now. The same as we’ll probably still talk about Foster, Mullins and Major.[/font][/quote]

You left out Wissell!

True, but to be fair, he basically called himself an idiot for it as well.[/quote]
Not really…he simply took the “blame” for it, as most upstanding people would.

The dejected look on his face the moment it was called was sad to see. I was ready for him to go, but felt bad knowing that was how his career with Charlotte would likely end.

6 on the court has happened several times at NC State with Lutz as Assistant. I’ve seen Gottfried get in Bobby’s face about it, since apparently that’s a miscue he is responsible for preventing.[/quote]
Really? I would like to see the video of these.

great thread.

Great contribution.

If you saw the play live and didn’t immediately think of one of the more infamous moments in Niner bball history I don’t know what to tell you.

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:13, topic:28798”][quote=“Normmm, post:11, topic:28798”][quote=“NLP49, post:10, topic:28798”]2014 and I’m posting in a passive-aggressive Bobby Lutz thread.

sigh.[/quote]

[font=verdana]Lutz is in our record books. I suspect we’ll still talk about him in 2, 5, 10 years from now. The same as we’ll probably still talk about Foster, Mullins and Major.[/font][/quote]

You left out Wissell![/quote]

You left out Pratt!

I don’t know why you need to make a thread tearing down Bobby Lutz. He was fired, move on.

6 on the court has happened several times at NC State with Lutz as Assistant. I’ve seen Gottfried get in Bobby’s face about it, since apparently that’s a miscue he is responsible for preventing.[/quote]
Really? I would like to see the video of these.[/quote]

It happened at Cincy this past season. NC State got a technical foul for it.