8 tickets in lower level for game Saturday

I have 8 tickets (4 together in two sections, END ZONE FLOOR and Section 103) that i would be glad to give to someone. Only request that you act respectfully (my corporate seats) and cheer on the Niners. I have to coach in my kid’s youth championship game…First come, first serve - that is except for Moss2K, who questioned my knowledge :slight_smile: (ever think some people like to read the board and only post something when it actually matters?) JK, M2K, If anyone is interested, please PM me and i’ll leave them for you at will call. Thanks

I know I was critical after Wednesday’s game but I am over it and need some extras for Saturday. Could I get 2?

I may need 2 (will know soon) if you could. Sent you a pm explaining

How much for 1?

How much for 1?

I am officially no longer the idiot

I might want to go by myself, a55hole. Mind your business.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;298172]I might want to go by myself, a55hole. Mind your business.[/QUOTE]

I think he was refering to the fact that 5yearplan has already offered them free SCK… Not that you would be coming alone. :hammer:

Oh.
I didn’t notice it was free.

I’ll hang with you stone…it’s all good

is there any chance I can get 4?

I could use 2 if no one else claims them!

Mike, good luck with the kids this weekend. I used to school Hootie in basketball and softball back in the 80’s. Unfortunately, the tickets have been spoken for. If you get a chance, please PM me. thanks.

[QUOTE=5yearplan;298093]I have 8 tickets (4 together in two sections, END ZONE FLOOR and Section 103) that i would be glad to give to someone. Only request that you act respectfully (my corporate seats) and cheer on the Niners. I have to coach in my kid’s youth championship game…First come, first serve - that is except for Moss2K, who questioned my knowledge :slight_smile: (ever think some people like to read the board and only post something when it actually matters?) JK, M2K, If anyone is interested, please PM me and i’ll leave them for you at will call. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Tickets are spoken for - sorry if i couldn’t help you guys, but anytime i can’t make the game i’ll let you know. Thanks to those that responded.

[B][SIZE=4]Anybody else needing tickets, I have several tickets from work that will need use. They are upper level 221/N. They are FREE. If you need any, I have 5. PM me![/SIZE][/B]

I need at least two badly!!!

jsulahry@gmail.com

Please PM for phone number!