89.3%

25-28…that what I talking about!!!

Exactly. That’s what wins basketball games. So what was the difference from other games where we shot 1-5,000 from the line?

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Feb 5 2005, 07:54 PM [b] Exactly. That's what wins basketball games. So what was the difference from other games where we shot 1-5,000 from the line? [/b]
Perhaps all the extra work is finally paying off. Things like this tend to be more gradual than over night so lets hope we continue hitting a good %. Since we get to the line more than our opponents every game, this could be a tremendous advantage.

Its funny cause Lutz said on the post game that they didn’t practice free throws today, and did you notice Withers shot great while not taking any time at the line. Looks like he’s trying to make it like a jump shot instead of a set shot… whatever works!

woo hoo!!! we love free throws!!! :smiley:

Didn’t some other 49er greats come from Independance ?

Dinkins or Jobey ?

JObey Independence

Dink-East Meck

Dink and Henry were at Picassos last year pre-Louisville game. Dink is a really cool guy.

Check out our current season ft% on charlotte49ers.com

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Feb 7 2005, 05:26 PM [b] Check out our current season ft% on charlotte49ers.com [/b]
:blink:

Current FT%

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Feb 7 2005, 04:26 PM [b] Check out our current season ft% on charlotte49ers.com [/b]
Yep. For some reason, that's entirely too accurate.