A-10 board poster thinks Doyel

Link: Doyel on Doobie

I really wish we we’re playing GW this year so we could pay them back this season for last year’s opening loss. Perhaps we’ll get them in the NCAAs…

GO NINERS!!!

If Curtis had played we crush them. That being said we did lose…

It’s a valid point, but hey the panthers went from worst to super bowl in one year and we’ve got all the parts, depth at every position, senior leadership, shooters, inside game, energy guys and big bodies. Got to say these GW fans are much more civil than the WF crowd.

[i]Originally posted by s9er[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 12:50 PM [b]If Curtis had played we crush them. That being said we did lose...[/b]
I agree that we probably win the game. Crush them -- not sure about that. Everything I have been reading about GW points to the Colonials having a pretty good year in the A-10 in 2004-05. I don't think many know they finished 2003-04 with the 3rd best league record behind St. Joe's and Dayton.
[i]Originally posted by DownwithNBA[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 12:56 PM [b] It's a valid point, but hey the panthers went from worst to super bowl in one year and we've got all the parts, depth at every position, senior leadership, shooters, inside game, energy guys and big bodies. Got to say these GW fans are much more civil than the WF crowd. [/b]
Not to nit-pick but the Panthers were 7-9 or something the season before their Superbowl run. The 1-15 disaster was two seasons prior.