A-10 commitments for 2009-10

Point out where I said I wanted anything about a 2 star player? If you think there’s something wrong with wanting a great player and wanting him to commit early you seem to have low aspirations for our program.

id love for a great player to commit early but that doesnt usually happen for us. im just saying that id rather wait a little longer for the guys we want then get just some player early so that we have committments. we are recruiting several high profile guys so there is no need to be anxious to sign someone early. also, most of the elite or near elite players dont commit early, they usually wait out the recruiting process.

Duquesne gets 6-11/260 Morakinyo Williams, who is transferring from Kentucky. Recruited by Tubby, rode the bench under Gillispie, and therefore looking for more PT, which he should get with Everhart & Co. on the Bluff.

GoDuquesne.com: Kentucky Transfer Morakinyo Williams Signs With Duquesne

Fordham gets another commit for 09-10 – this one from 6-3/190 WF Lance Brown of Paterson (NJ) Catholic who also had an offer from George Mason.

Lance Brown to Fordham

St. Joe’s also gets a commit from 5-11/150 PG Justine Crosgile of De Paul Catholic (Wayne, NJ).

Point guard of future commits to Saint Joseph’s

anything new on duke crews. this kid has to transfer somewhere. i saw somewhere that dante taylor didnt list us amongst schools of interest.