A New NNN

Thanks for hanging in there while I got things squared away with the site… There are still little things to be done here and there, but I wanted to open it up today on the first day of our last season in the A-10… hopefully the first day of our climb out of the funk we’ve been in for so long now.

I’ve spent just a bit of time looking back on things here, it’s been almost 12 years since I made that first post on the old Cusa-Talk.com site… “A New Site is Born”. Of course, back in 2004 we migrated to NNN and haven’t looked back. We have over 8 years in this site’s database now. I never would have thought that I would still have this thing up and running at this point. I think we have one of the best college sports communities going on here.

A good bit of time went into getting things back to a good place here. I have to be honest that I was close to ditching things after that last mishap. I’m “All In” though at this point.

I’d like to thank the Admins who help to foster (and keep in control :smiley: [size=78%]) [/size][size=2]the community here. Without them, I couldn’t do what I do on the backend and this place would have failed a long time ago.[/size]

[size=small]Anyway, please feel free to post any issues with the new theme or features here. At this point I think they’ll be minor. The Recent block on the front page… use the graphic to the far right instead of the “New” image for the moment. IT will take you to the newest post in the thread.[/size]

[size=2]One more new feature coming: Fully mobile skin for the site.[/size]

Mac, the A-10 years have been difficult and I think it would have been easy to let my fandom fade (fanship?), but the community you host on NNN has kept it alive. Perhaps it is shared misery with a dollop of hope thrown in but it is still there. Thanks for all that you do.

Mac - If I had my way we would retire your jersey in honor of all that you have done!

The refresh looks incredible.

Mac, you are a real american hero!

Mac,

Thank you for all the hard work and dedication. NA, let’s discuss a campaign to raise funds.

Great site MAC!!!

Looking good from here in St. Pete! We all appreciate what you do Mac!

Just adding to the comments. Been coming here since its inception and make it a daily ritual (at least during basketball season - but still weekly otherwise). Not a frequent poster but want to make the point that this site is important to me and I would be lost without it. A sincere thanks to you Mac and all mods for the time and effort to provide my much needed dose of Charlotte athletics!

C/O '98
Fan since '76

The refresh is great. This is my favorite version of the site so far.

The only complaint I ever had with the old design was that I felt it stifled conversation in topics that got pushed off the homepage, but this new design fixes that problem. It’s really really great.

Awesome job Mac. This refresh is terrific.

Thanks for all the hard work you put in here. I know keeping it going wasn’t always easy but your dedication is much appreciated.

I just wanted to echo everyone else’s sentiments. Thank you so much for the hard work that you put in. NNN is my only constant tie to the Niners I love. Thanks for everything, and it looks fantastic.

Mobile skin will be added over the holiday most likely, perhaps while I’m watching the game tomorrow night…