A Tradition Unlike Any Other...The 2012 Masters Tournament

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:20, topic:26644”][quote=“NLP, post:19, topic:26644”]I don’t masturbate. I take offense to being called a wanker. I don’t have any hair on my hands and I have perfect vision.
So suck it.[/quote]

I can’t read this, can you use a bigger font size?[/quote]

There you go Thread Jacking again.

NLP is the wanker alchemist who finds a huge nugget of gold and tosses it away shouting “just iron pyrite!”

You trying to say that Jesus Christ can’t hit a curveball? Pretty rude consider today we commemorated His resurrection.
No wonder no one likes you.

NLP (Nostradamus Loser Pussy) tell us the where the price of gold will be in three month’s time.

Have a Happy Easter! (The best Jesus myth)

Since my birthday is Feb 30th I consider myself more of a Groundhog.

NLP (Nostradamus Loser Pussy) you seem to imagine yourself a surrealist. Can’t get you cause there’s nothing to get.

But this is medium talent at best. Try actually engaging in the moment.

Perhaps you were trying when you called Bubba Watson fool’s gold. As a scientist you seem to have trouble with the concrete. This makes you a very terrible scientist. Either wait until the truth is revealed, or leash that tepid imagination of yours.

I don’t work with concrete, I work with cement. Joke’s on you!

Congrats to Bubba, definitely a worthy champion after a 4 birdie stretch and some incredible recovery shots on 17 and 10 in the playoff.

Oosthuizen played unbelievably well, and that deuce on 2 was just crazy. I’ve probably watched it 20 times and get chills every time. If he were to have won the tournament, they probably would have put a plaque in the ground like they did for Sarazen.

Great Sunday afternoon theater.

Looking for the next Golf Boyz video to have a green jacket in it…

My $$$ on Oosty to win real soon…