AD of the Year??

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2014/03/17/Events-and-Attractions/SBA-nominees.aspx

This appeared on the Charlotte 49ers Facebook page… I simply commented with “why?”

tokenism

Well, I guess they don’t read this board.

They wanted a woman. There are only 3 to choose from I believe. Football happened on her watch.

I bet if the O were to ask her about that, she wouldn’t have any problem answering questions ;D

Boom!!!

So stinkin true

I’d love to see the criteria. Clearly results didn’t factor in.

Whoever thinks she deserves it has been doing some toking.

Whoever thinks she deserves it has been doing some toking.[/quote]

Quoting for awesomeness.

Have we really gotten to the point where we even hate getting good press? Who cares why she was selected or whether she deserves it? Most people have no clue what is going on in Charlotte 49erland so being on the list is good for our program. Only the “scorched-earth, drive 49er sports into ground so I can be right” crowd should have a problem with this.

We ARE the only Gang of 5 school as a finalist, that’s something.

Lets have flame free adult chat here… What makes her a choice for performance last 1 calendar yr?

Congrats Judy!

I will give her credit for one thing. She has reached HER GOAL of having HER women’s program better than the men’s program. From that perspective, I guess you can say she has been successful.

Lets have flame free adult chat here… What makes her a choice for performance last 1 calendar yr?[/quote]
I have no clue, and my point is who cares? The Niners are being shown in a good light. If anything, these days we should be extra happy, someone could be writing another article about out Men’s BBall team.

I guess she is on the list because we started playing football in the last year. Of course we know the fan groundswell drove football to Charlotte. That being said the AD should be commended for their launch of the football program.

[quote=“49r9r, post:14, topic:28718”]I will give her credit for one thing. She has reached HER GOAL of having HER women’s program better than the men’s program. From that perspective, I guess you can say she has been successful.[/quote] Every year I get a nice little magazine covering the previous year. Every year it has a page stating our overall program goals. I’ll show it to you sometime. ;D

Whoever thinks she deserves it has been doing some toking.[/quote]

Quoting for awesomeness.[/quote]

Whatever happened to eason49?