Admins are locking former player threads now?

Former players choose new teams and their thread gets locked? Can their name be mentioned in other threads or will we be banished?

I wanted to post something about how woods makes it what would have been our 3 best players next year are going to ACC schools. Major and staff could def recruit.

Could have something to do with people bumping the Dorn thread after he signed with NC State just to be funny.

Woods thread locked less than 3 hours after its announced its Wake. Someone’s admin rights should be suspended ninermac.

Nnn is dead these days. Talking about a transfer the day it’s announced which school isn’t message board material?

Talk about transfers that leave us all you want. To me, they’re gone, they’re no longer NINERS, good luck to them, but I really don’t give a shit what happens to them after they leave.

[quote=“4ever niner, post:2, topic:29646”]Could have something to do with people bumping the Dorn thread after he signed with NC State just to be funny.[/quote]I locked the Dorn thread for that reason. I imagine that is why the Woods thread was locked as well. I’ll unlock, but if it becomes the same, I’ll lock it back.

Cibi fight the power!

in before this thread is locked… :))

I would prefer them to stay open, but I only talk about farts and pooping, right cibik?

Hahahaha. I never said names (unless you can prove me wrong), I just said that was a lot of the daily shoutbox conversation

cibi, I’d like to go to a bra burning.

Here is the article in the Winston paper about Woods transferring. I noticed they said it was because of Major’s failing health that we changed coaches. It is a rather lengthy article. That paper has always give the hometown team solid support.

[quote=“49r9r, post:12, topic:29646”]Here is the article in the Winston paper about Woods transferring. I noticed they said it was because of Major’s failing health that we changed coaches. It is a rather lengthy article. That paper has always give the hometown team solid support.

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wfu/basketball/update-guard-from-charlotte-to-transfer-to-wake-forest/article_24f61638-0f0a-11e5-95b2-d30c256f320a.html[/quote]

First time I’ve seen the Winston paper refer to us as “Charlotte”. It’s almost always “UNC-”, even though they know better.

Most women that would burn their bras are those who should never take them off in the first place.

[quote=“X-49er, post:13, topic:29646”][quote=“49r9r, post:12, topic:29646”]Here is the article in the Winston paper about Woods transferring. I noticed they said it was because of Major’s failing health that we changed coaches. It is a rather lengthy article. That paper has always give the hometown team solid support.

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wfu/basketball/update-guard-from-charlotte-to-transfer-to-wake-forest/article_24f61638-0f0a-11e5-95b2-d30c256f320a.html[/quote]

First time I’ve seen the Winston paper refer to us as “Charlotte”. It’s almost always “UNC-”, even though they know better.[/quote]

Yes, they used to always refer to us as UNC Charlotte, but it seems they now call us “Charlotte” most of the time. They called us “Charlotte” when they published the articles about the golf regionals.

Most women that would burn their bras are those who should never take them off in the first place.[/quote]

???
:-[