Ah that's what defense looks like...

Until these horses click on all cylinders we need to win games on the defensive end of the court. I like what I saw tonight on the defensive half court. Our guys really got after it. Had we hit our FT’s it wouldn’t have been close in the second half…

i know this is off topic but why didnt gaby play.

Gah, it was beautiful, wasn’t it? Every steal and blocked just warmed my heart.

[QUOTE=EJNiner;267448] Had we hit our FT’s it wouldn’t have been close in the second half…[/QUOTE]

I hope this improves or this season is gonna be a lot like past seasons regarding free throw shooting.

[QUOTE=VA49er;267523]I hope this improves or this season is gonna be a lot like past seasons regarding free throw shooting.[/QUOTE]

According to postgame with Lutz team hits 80-90% from the FT line in practice and before the game. IMO they need to practice their FT’s in Halton, NOT in the practice gym! Wilderness will make his as will Lee, Charles, Lamont and Phil. The big question mark is Coley. We’ve always struggled from the line…even in 2003 when we had a beast of a team. If we shoot around 70% we’ll be fine. That’s much better than the NCAA average…sad isn’t it…

This team will show improvement each succesive game…that includes the FT line.

Yes, but we don’t shoot 70% and every year we hear that they shoot fts great in practice. SO WHAT?

They do not shoot them well in the games. I don’t know why that is, but we are not a 70% ft shooting team unless we just give Dewhurst the ball at the line. At least if that game was any indication.

Butter also could apparently shoot 3’s in practice.

Lesson: Practice don’t mean s***.

[QUOTE=Iron9er;267567]Butter also could apparently shoot 3’s in practice.

Lesson: Practice don’t mean s***.[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI[/URL]

i know this is off topic but why didnt gaby play.

In my humble opionion, because Phil, Mack, and Coley are better.

yeah but he didnt play at all.