Alan Major Shpw, Thursday, January 6, 2011

This is my public service announcement for the week since 49erAlumnus is on Amtrak, headed to RIchmond.

This Week’s Reminder: The Alan Major Show returns to Wild Wing Café (and the 49erfanatics.com Broadcast Center) tomorrow night and will be every Thursday in January and February. This week’s show is on America’s Talk 1660 and next week’s will be on 610 The Fan. After that, the show is on 1660 the remainder of the year.

Got a question? Send it to major49ershow@yahoo.com. With a 4-game win streak and the improved play of the team, I am sure Coach would love your questions. Remember, emailing a question in makes you eligible to win a gift certificate from 49erFanatics.com.

Come on out to Wild Wing Café – University on Mallard Creek Church Road and join us, listen in on 1660 am or listen online at http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/charlotte.portal#.

The St. Bonaventure game (January 8, 4 pm) will be televised on MASN, so that means a 49ers’ Viewing Party at Wild Wing Café, too, amid all the NFL crowd, too.

Ok, who’s going and who’s going to ask about Deuce’s recent struggles?

The little bird tells me that questions are needed. Email to major49ershow@yahoo.com.

Sent mine. First timer

Recap?