Alex AFC defensive player of the week! Boom

2 Likes

Show Me The Money GIF

clt says Alex just ended the colts

3 Likes
4 Likes

Having a year!

4 Likes

I watched the last few minutes of this game. Saw our man get a sack and TFL on successive plays. It was exhilarating. Made my Niner heart proud. I felt like I was watching my own kid make good. He’s having an all pro year. So good So good.

1 Like

Alex is going to get paid. Good for him.

With 1:36 to go and the game on the line (watch the next 3 plays): Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Indianapolis Colts | 2022 Week 12 Game Highlights - YouTube

4 Likes

emphasized textAlex Highsmith One Of Most Prolific Pass Rushers In NFL, According To Trench Warfare's True Sack Rate - Steelers Depot

2 Likes

5 Likes

Nice article in the o (of all places) about OUR MAN.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article269962537.html

2 Likes

3 Likes

Alex projects to get $17,000,000!!! Per year in his first extended NFL contract! Cheers to Alex’s commitment to excellence and to his continued good health

5 Likes

Aristotle said: “We are what we repeatedly do. **Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”

Alex Highsmith gets the sack at end of the third quarter to start the comeback against the Raiders. Twelve sacks on the season. Que it up at the 2:04 minute mark.

2 Likes

clt says Alex should be a pro bowler

3 Likes

NFL network had the stadium intros this week for the Steelers game since they honored Franco Harris. It’s hard to top seeing and hearing two times “UNC Charlotte” over the PA in an NFL stadium.

1 Like

I can top that. How about saying Charlotte, not unc charlotte?

5 Likes

At least 70% translated the announcement as UNC. They cannot discern the difference between Charlotte and Chapel Hill. They think they are the same.

And now, UNC Chapel Hill is putting brick and mortar in Charlotte. Most will assign our success to Chapel Hill.

This does not happen at Appalachian, NC State, or East Carolina. Change the name!!

6 Likes