Almost Arrested for Animal Cruelty today

I just thought I would throw this out there in case anybody ever comes to Hilton Head with pets…don’t ever leave them in a car unattended!

Okay, now I do not condone leaving animals in a hot car, and I never do that with mine ( I have left the car running with the a/c on for them if I needed to go inside a store for a few minutes though). Of course that always makes me nervous to do that…but it happens sometimes.

So my 2 girls (miniature schnauzers) love to go on car rides. I had to go pick up some pizza at Papa Johns so I agreed to let them come with me. I parked up front outside of the store and was inside all of 2-3 minutes. Mind you…its overcasted and not hot at all, windows are half down (u could literally pull the dogs out the window if u wanted. But I wasn’t worried because I could see them out the storefront. Well, as I paid and turned to walk out a woman (big fat hippie) was walking up to my truck with a Sheriff woman. I knew I was in for it. Then the f-ing hippie starts laying into me about animal rights and animal cruelty…blah blah blah…and I was quite taken back. Now if you don’t know me…I have a short temper and it took all I could do to keep from knocking her ignorant fat ass head off…if the Sherriff deputy wasnt there she might have gotten it, that and I dont hit girls (unless they hit me first).

So as I stood there and took the verbal beating from this hippie, I finally had enough told her to shut the F&^K up…right in front of the deputy…well that wasnt very smart because she cocked her eyebrow and was ready to drop the hammer on me. I realized it very quickly and started back peddaling. I said I was in there 2 mins, had visual contact at all times, and it wasnt like it was hot and sunny out. The deputy then told me it is Illegal to leave animals unattended in vehicles in Beaufort County and I was facing animal cruelty charges that could lead to 6 months in jail. Again…I was so shocked…i said…well thats complete Bull S&^T! This was not cruel and not harmful to them…and I love my dogs…they get treated better than I treat most people.

Long story short, I got out of there with a warning…but never leave ur dog in a car even for a second in SC. They will nail you for it. The dogs are no longer allowed to go with me if there is any chance that we have to stop somewhere in this county.

Its kinda funny…but if I had went to jail for this…damn…life would really suck worse than it does already!

I just thought I would throw this out there in case anybody ever comes to Hilton Head with pets....don't ever leave them in a car unattended!

Okay, now I do not condone leaving animals in a hot car, and I never do that with mine ( I have left the car running with the a/c on for them if I needed to go inside a store for a few minutes though). Of course that always makes me nervous to do that…but it happens sometimes.

So my 2 girls (miniature schnauzers) love to go on car rides. I had to go pick up some pizza at Papa Johns so I agreed to let them come with me. I parked up front outside of the store and was inside all of 2-3 minutes. Mind you…its overcasted and not hot at all, windows are half down (u could literally pull the dogs out the window if u wanted. But I wasn’t worried because I could see them out the storefront. Well, as I paid and turned to walk out a woman (big fat hippie) was walking up to my truck with a Sheriff woman. I knew I was in for it. Then the f-ing hippie starts laying into me about animal rights and animal cruelty…blah blah blah…and I was quite taken back. Now if you don’t know me…I have a short temper and it took all I could do to keep from knocking her ignorant fat ass head off…if the Sherriff deputy wasnt there she might have gotten it, that and I dont hit girls (unless they hit me first).

So as I stood there and took the verbal beating from this hippie, I finally had enough told her to shut the F&^K up…right in front of the deputy…well that wasnt very smart because she cocked her eyebrow and was ready to drop the hammer on me. I realized it very quickly and started back peddaling. I said I was in there 2 mins, had visual contact at all times, and it wasnt like it was hot and sunny out. The deputy then told me it is Illegal to leave animals unattended in vehicles in Beaufort County and I was facing animal cruelty charges that could lead to 6 months in jail. Again…I was so shocked…i said…well thats complete Bull S&^T! This was not cruel and not harmful to them…and I love my dogs…they get treated better than I treat most people.

Long story short, I got out of there with a warning…but never leave ur dog in a car even for a second in SC. They will nail you for it. The dogs are no longer allowed to go with me if there is any chance that we have to stop somewhere in this county.

Its kinda funny…but if I had went to jail for this…damn…life would really suck worse than it does already!

I remember a certain roommate used to tell you not to do that… whatever happened to him? I heard he was a cool dude.

Better watch out, some on here will think you’re up there with Vick.

You, a short temper?! Really?

[QUOTE=brentrob55;424602]Well, as I paid and turned to walk out a woman (big fat hippie) was walking up to my truck with a Sheriff woman. [/QUOTE]

I always wonder why a lot of hippies are fat. Maybe you should worry more about not eating so much and less about what other people are doing. I have been a vegetarian now for about 4 months for health reasons. I have lost 25 pounds (minding that I wasn’t that fat in the first place), and I can assure you that if these hippies practiced what they preached they would not be so fat.

It is your choice if you want to not shower, not shave your legs, even have dread locks, and that is perfectly fine! (Just dont stand so close stink bomb) I just cannot stand people who complain about how you live or treat things when they cannot have the decency to keep their weight under 250. Fix yourself, then you can tell me what I did wrong…

I always wonder why a lot of hippies are fat. Maybe you should worry more about not eating so much and less about what other people are doing. I have been a vegetarian now for about 4 months for health reasons. I have lost 25 pounds (minding that I wasn't that fat in the first place), and I can assure you that if these hippies practiced what they preached they would not be so fat.

It is your choice if you want to not shower, not shave your legs, even have dread locks, and that is perfectly fine! (Just dont stand so close stink bomb) I just cannot stand people who complain about how you live or treat things when they cannot have the decency to keep their weight under 250. Fix yourself, then you can tell me what I did wrong…

You know whats really wierd? You would think with their funky ass grass shake diets they would lose some wieght?

I am confused.

So you were almost arrested for animal cruelty for beating a fat hippie or leaving the dogs in the car.

Hippie was probably hairer.

How was the pizza?

Welcome to the board, Michael Vick!

I always wonder why a lot of hippies are fat.

Fat hippie = smoking dope and woofing brownies

I am confused.

So you were almost arrested for animal cruelty for beating a fat hippie or leaving the dogs in the car.

Hippie was probably hairer.

How was the pizza?

Well both…but initially the dogs…it could have been misdemeaner count of animal cruelty and misdimeaner assualt and battery…I didn’t hit her though…just wanted to.

Shag…you are too funny!

Damn. People think minorities whine and complain incessantly and bitch and moan ALL THE TIME and cry far too much about being generalized and stereotyped. Looks like hippies got it worse haha.

Philadelphia Eagles sign WR Brent Robinson to a 2 year/2.3 million dollar deal per ESPN.

Philadelphia Eagles sign WR Brent Robinson to a 2 year/2.3 million dollar deal per ESPN.

uh… ok thanks. :blink:

Probably the best question is what the heck were you doing eating Papa John’s on Hilton Head?
Of all the great places to eat there? You can have Papa John’s any day back home.

Probably the best question is what the heck were you doing eating Papa John's on Hilton Head? Of all the great places to eat there? You can have Papa John's any day back home.

He lives there.