Alumni Tailgate Tent

Anyway???

No vouchers, just a wrist band and an open bar.[/quote]

What was the food spread like? Buffet?[/quote]

[quote=“EE9er, post:21, topic:28214”]Anyway???

What was the food spread like? Buffet?[/quote][/quote]

Yes, it was buffet style. Good stuff!!

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:22, topic:28214”][quote=“EE9er, post:21, topic:28214”]Anyway???

Yes, it was buffet style. Good stuff!![/quote]It wasn’t just burgers and dogs was it? When I had the burgers and dogs at the football reception at The Hayes, I was not impressed.

[quote=“Niner National, post:23, topic:28214”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:22, topic:28214”][quote=“EE9er, post:21, topic:28214”]Anyway???

Yes, it was buffet style. Good stuff!![/quote]It wasn’t just burgers and dogs was it? When I had the burgers and dogs at the football reception at The Hayes, I was not impressed.[/quote]

September 7 Menu:

[ul][li]Salad Option [/li]
[li]Caesar BLT Pasta [/li]
[li]Grilled Corn Salad [/li]
[li]Crilled Lemon-Herb Chicken [/li]
[li]Yukon Gold Potatoes [/li]
[li]Pan Fried Green Beans [/li]
[li]Dinner Rolls [/li]
[li]49er Cookies [/li]
[li]Ice Cream Novelties[/li][/ul]

[quote=“Niner National, post:23, topic:28214”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:22, topic:28214”][quote=“EE9er, post:21, topic:28214”]Anyway???

Yes, it was buffet style. Good stuff[/quote]It wasn’t just burgers and dogs was it? When I had the burgers and dogs at the football reception at The Hayes, I was not impressed.[/quote]

I have the menu above for this week… It did not cut/paste well but you can make it out. Salads, grilled chic, etc.

So this is for y’all that are too good for the Normulance? :))

clt says the only beer choices should be rolling rock, Heineken and zima ice lime.

Can I pay $30 while my girlfriend watches me get my monies worth for free? She will have half of whatever drink she may have and a half plate of food, not worth $30 for her.