Alumni.. where do you sit?

I tend to get better seats and would give my tix to my parents or friends. You would come with your son, right? So you are the guy I was high-5ing during the Davidson game... Interesting

NinerNation.Netā€¦Bringing Niner fans together since 2004.

I tend to get better seats and would give my tix to my parents or friends. You would come with your son, right? So you are the guy I was high-5ing during the Davidson game... Interesting

lolā€¦I guess so. Yes, my son comes with me 90% of the time and my daughter comes with me occasionally. My son just turned 10 and is an absolute DIE-HARD Niner fan, whose best friends are mostly Tar Hole fans. He stands up for the Niners ALL THE TIME though and gets madder than I do when we go into a sporting goods store and they donā€™t have any Charlotte stuff!..Iā€™m so proud!!!
:biggrin:

Section 120 row A (facing team)

lol......I guess so. Yes, my son comes with me 90% of the time and my daughter comes with me occasionally. My son just turned 10 and is an absolute DIE-HARD Niner fan, whose best friends are mostly Tar Hole fans. He stands up for the Niners ALL THE TIME though and gets madder than I do when we go into a sporting goods store and they don't have any Charlotte stuff!......I'm so proud!!! :biggrin:

Youā€™ve raised him right, time to let him out on his own nowā€¦ Seriously, that is exactly how it should be. You should teach a class in parenting. That is awesome!

Outside of the rocking student section, 226 is looking like the place to be :shades:

You've raised him right, time to let him out on his own now..... Seriously, that is exactly how it should be. You should teach a class in parenting. That is awesome!

Thanksā€¦He is definitely a true young Niner!..In school sometimes, his teachers will ask his class questions like who they like better ā€œCarolina or Dukeā€?, and he makes a point to say ā€œneither, I like the Charlotte 49ersā€!!! During this past year, his class had a recital/musical (about the state of North Carolina) at a PTO meeting and his teacher told all the class to wear the colors of their favorite college team (as long as it was UNC-Chapel Hill blue or NC State red). He was ticked off and so was I. My wife kept me from calling the school to complain. Needless to say, he wore his white Charlotte t-shirt (the one from this years awards program)!!

:biggrin:

his class had a recital/musical (about the state of North Carolina) at a PTO meeting and his teacher told all the class to wear the colors of their favorite college team (as long as it was UNC-Chapel Hill blue or NC State red). He was ticked off and so was I.
What kind of teacher pulls a ****ty stunt like that? My money says that teacher loves to read the newspaper.

Damnā€¦ I still gotta get my tickets to 226

Damn... I still gotta get my tickets to 226
We're on front row of 226 and had talked about moving downstairs (if we qualify)..... but may decide to hang around for the fun. We were in 221 at one time but moved to 226 4 years ago when we went from 2 season tickets to 4.

226 is where its at!!

What kind of teacher pulls a ****ty stunt like that? My money says that teacher loves to read the newspaper.

The teacher is a big NC State fan. I guess she thought she was being kind in offering either Tar Heel or Wolfpack attire. I mean EVERYONE in this state HAS to LOVE one of those schools, right? ā€¦
:doh:

Finally got a chance to pay off my tickets.

Iā€™ll see you boys in 226 this year!

[QUOTE=Gill2003;333885]Finally got a chance to pay off my tickets.

Iā€™ll see you boys in 226 this year![/QUOTE]

:clap: Woo-hoo! Hope they reinforced the seating and structure for that section because itā€™s gonna be rocking this year!

Season ticket seat assignments are now up on Ticket Return.

I think Iā€™m in the same row as last yearā€¦
[B]
226 - I - 10 & 11[/B]

226, H, 10 &11

Season ticket seat assignments are now up on Ticket Return.

web address?

web address?
[URL]http://www.ticketreturn.com/[/URL]