Alumni.. where do you sit?

What I would like to see is this...

Students get the lower half of the bowl they currently occupy, and all of 104 and one of the endzones. The rest of the lower level should be used for season ticket holders.

What do you care since you sit with the opposing teamā€™s fans?

its all a moot point anywayā€¦change is like turning around the Titanic over there, even when they are wrong.

112 BEHIND THE GOLD DUSTERS

Iā€™m buying tickets to tarhole (the other local team) games this year instead of the Niners. Being a tarhole fan makes me better than all of you. Nah - Nah Nah - Nah Nah. LOSERS !!!

:shades:

[QUOTE=Powerbait;326403]What I would like to see is thisā€¦

Students get the lower half of the bowl they currently occupy, and all of 104 and one of the endzones. The rest of the lower level should be used for season ticket holders.[/QUOTE]

And you can be in charge of convincing people to buy seats that they canā€™t see from without standing.

Sect 103. In the ā€œbufferā€ zone behind the visiting bench.
Great seats, however I have no idea whatā€™s happening on our bench until I look up at the monitor.

I like having our student section on the ā€œtvā€ side of the court, so in those rare occurances when we have a tv game, the students (who are more active during the game) are more easily seen. I get the impression that the department is proud of the number of good student seats available, however as an alum, it would be nice to know that there is more opportunity to sit down low. I would just love to get to an endzone seat. If you could move the band somewhere (there is really no good location) then that would maybe give us half of that endzone for alum and the other side for students.

222, row B. I think weā€™re moving to Row A this year

[QUOTE=77grad;326888]222, row B. I think weā€™re moving to Row A this year[/QUOTE]

Started schmoozinā€™ Hummer already, huh?

Started schmoozin' Hummer already, huh?

No, some of the folks in Row A reduced the number of seats they took last year, which opens up a couple seats for us. We like sitting on the rail, with the unobstructed view. Those are the closest seats to the court in the upper sections, and about even with the FT line.:smile:

I can beat any of you to the half time refreshments!

My son and I have been in 226 for the last 4-5 years, but we may change it up this season.

Bump for alum who havenā€™t seen this thread yet.

[QUOTE=919R;327094]My son and I have been in 226 for the last 4-5 years, but we may change it up this season.[/QUOTE]

Were you the guy behind me last year 919R? We were row I.

Were you the guy behind me last year 919R? We were row I.

No, I guess not. Our seats are 1 and 2 ON Row I.

We canā€™t decide between our unobstructed view from 226-first row or moving downstairs where I can have more of an impact on the officiating. :shades:

[QUOTE=919R;327474]No, I guess not. Our seats are 1 and 2 ON Row I.[/QUOTE]
Wait. You sat next to us?!? We were seats 3 and 4.

Wait. You sat next to us?!? We were seats 3 and 4.

I guess so, then. It seemed to me that there were different people in your seats a lot. Did you miss many games last year?

[QUOTE=919R;328048]I guess so, then. It seemed to me that there were different people in your seats a lot. Did you miss many games last year?[/QUOTE]I tend to get better seats and would give my tix to my parents or friends. You would come with your son, right? So you are the guy I was high-5ing during the Davidson gameā€¦ Interesting