Alumnus selected for International Architectural Award

Hello Fellow 49ers,

I am a graduate from the School of Architecture back in 2011. I have lurked here for a couple of years since the old version of NNN.net (I am the guy with the Halton Arena court beer pong table), but as I admit it has been harder to follow as our programs fall into obscurity. I still try and get excited for basketball season, but it is difficult to follow overseas. Hopefully it changes for the better soon!

I need your help. An architectural competition project I worked on a couple of months ago has been nominated for an international award that takes place in St. Petersburg, Russia. It will be competing with a selection of other projects within the category of “Best Project of Public Building or Facility.” In addition to this, all projects in all categories compete for a “people’s choice award,” which is determined by the amount of votes it receives from people who see the project. To vote, one needs to be logged in his/her Facebook account and click the “Like” pictogram at the bottom of the project’s page, which you can get to following this link:

https://www.goldtrezzini.ru/en/nominees/the-heroes-of-kas/

Thank you for your support!!

1 Like

Done! Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you very much!!