An example of ecu "class"

http://www.kinston.com/SiteProcessor.cfm?T…4&Section=Local

The article is from the Kinston, NC newspaper.

It talks about ecu rushing the court after the game Saturday, and their players
calling the Charlotte players, “losers” among other things…

It’s over, let it go. Having people rush the court against your team is a huge sign of respect. Especially when your team isn’t ranked.

It isn’t when I live here :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Feb 2 2005, 06:05 PM [b] Especially when your team isn't ranked. [/b]
Makes em look like fools but to each his own.

I don’t think it looks as bad as other people do. But that’s just my opinion.

Personally, I probably wouldn’t have felt like rushing the court, but only because that game was so hard to watch.

When App State rushed the court against us, well, let’s just say I totally understand that one.

I don’t really care what I look like, if we win a close game against a big rival, or just win a big game, it’s a way to celebrate and to let your team know how you feel.

I’ve only rushed the court once, and that was last year against UL.

It didn’t bother me when they rushed the court at ECU, even though I was there. I saw it as a good thing. I could leave without dealing with the Hummel’s of the world. moss2k and I saw it as a sign of respect, but couldn’t understand why we were getting said sign of respect.

I was so disgusted by the loss that I had forgotten that they rushed the court until I read that. Is that the first time anyone has rushed the court against us??

Nice article – hope Pirate Nation puts things into prespective.

I wish not to see the letters ecu again until the tourney selection commitee is showing our quality wins and bad losses.

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Feb 2 2005, 05:27 PM [b] I was so disgusted by the loss that I had forgotten that they rushed the court until I read that. Is that the first time anyone has rushed the court against us?? [/b]
No.