an idea

I will say though that packing a car full of niners and heading up to LL was always fun when it did happen.

Perhaps a few of us South Charlotte Niners can have a car pool program for this?

The use of declining balances at Hams!

PIcassos would be awesome.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;419892]You don’t want something like this to be on campus. You want it to be more accessible to the community. I think Bikinis is a good idea.[/QUOTE]

Exactly right. We need it out in the community somewhere. Hams is a terrrible location because nobody ever goes there. Sidney Lowe has his show in one of the malls in Raleigh. I would love to see Lutz do something like this, at least a couple times a year anyway. Put it in the food court in SouthPark or Northlake. Lots of foot traffic to draw interest to our program.

Bikinis?????

Not exactly bikinis, but I definitely nominate the Tilted Kilt. Article says they plan to expand to University City.

http://obsent.blogspot.com/2009/07/tilted-kilt-is-another-revealing.html

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;419892]You don’t want something like this to be on campus. You want it to be more accessible to the community. I think Bikinis is a good idea.[/QUOTE]

Just got back from Bikini’s for lunch… [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]WHOAH !!! [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] ::wow:::thumbsup:

If the Ham’s deal falls through, we should DEFINITELY have [I]Lutz Live [/I]at Bikinis.