Andy Katz: A Mistake to Sleep on Charlotte

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;418239]You read it here 1st.
Niners='10 Champs![/QUOTE]

I laughed here first. :lmao:

[QUOTE=919R;418168]I bet you see one this year----mark it down!..:biggrin:ahhh, this kool-aid is quite refreshing![/QUOTE]

Iā€™ll go, but I go in expecting a loss each time. A win would be a pleasant surprise. I usually go by a bar and have a couple of drinks before the game, you know, to numb the senses.

[QUOTE=919R;418168]I bet you see one this year----mark it down!..:biggrin:ahhh, this kool-aid is quite refreshing![/QUOTE]

Have another sip. Richmond is becoming our St. Louis-East.

Beating them there, this year, with what they have back?

Highly unlikely. That goes against everything about our program right now. We have too many new faces, they play a style that confounds us on D and they light us up from outside, and thereā€™s a stigma attached to playing them now. Plus they get Geriot back.

Iā€™d love to see it happen. Iā€™d also love to see us beat Duke, Tenn, Louisville & Ga Tech.

what, you donā€™t think weā€™ll beat ALL of them?:biggrin:

seriouslyā€¦Iā€™d probably be willing to bet (assuming no major injuires or transfers) weā€™ll win atleast 2 of the 5 aforementioned gamesā€¦remember, we NEVER do as expected and MOST people wouldnā€™t expect us to win any of those, after last season.

Have another sip. Richmond is becoming our St. Louis-East.

HA!!! I hereby decree that the Niners shall win the next 49 consecutive match-ups with the creepy crawlers!!!

:biggrin:

Ncaaā€™s or bust this year!!!

Some busts are very niceā€¦

I know this wonā€™t be taken seriously on here, but I donā€™t doubt that the Niners will make it to the sweet 16 this year. After that, Iā€™d have to see the matchups. Anways, there is a jug of koolaid that needs stirringā€¦ :49ers:

[QUOTE=andrew_uofc;418465]I know this wonā€™t be taken seriously on here, but I donā€™t doubt that the Niners will make it to the sweet 16 this year. After that, Iā€™d have to see the matchups. Anways, there is a jug of koolaid that needs stirringā€¦ :49ers:[/QUOTE]

Take the green-tinted glasses off while drunk on the kool-aid. :lol:

I know this won't be taken seriously on here, but I don't doubt that the Niners will make it to the sweet 16 this year. After that, I'd have to see the matchups. Anways, there is a jug of koolaid that needs stirring... :49ers:
Take the green-tinted glasses off while drunk on the kool-aid. :lol:
That's some high powered kook-aid.............. but I sure hope he's correct in his assumption.
That's some high powered kook-aid.............. but I sure hope he's correct in his assumption.

Reminder - Davidson had not won a Tournament game in ~40 years, before going on a run and reaching the Elite 8.