Another SJ thread

clt says lebo is working his magic. One kid had an ezu shirt on. #lebo

clt says lebo is working his magic. One kid had an ezu shirt on. #lebo[/quote]
That kid must be hoping to go to the CIT one day.

RT @Coach_Rick57: 6’5 '15 CJ Bryce had unofficial visit to Charlotte this weekend. Will take unoffical visit to College of Charleston next weekend.

That kid must be hoping to go to the CIT one day.[/quote]

The recruit that picked ECU over Charlotte last week (that this site rates #97 in the nation BTW) said it had a lot to do according to Rick Lewis with the AAC and national TV games. 16 of 18 conference games are on ESPN networks and National TV where as we had 2 in CUSA last year. He already dropped 13 points and 22 rebounds on the nations consensus top 2 best player this summer on ESPN U who he was matched up with. Bryce was at our Elite camp too, no offer though. I think we got our top priority at wing.

The recruit that picked ECU over Charlotte last week (that this site rates #97 in the nation BTW) said it had a lot to do according to Rick Lewis with the AAC and national TV games. 16 of 18 conference games are on ESPN networks and National TV where as we had 2 in CUSA last year. He already dropped 13 points and 22 rebounds on the nations consensus top 2 best player this summer on ESPN U who he was matched up with. Bryce was at our Elite camp too, no offer though. I think we got our top priority at wing.[/quote]Barkley is a solid get, not our top priority, so nothing lost on our end. TV games are irrelevant if you can’t win, ECU has a lot to prove on the court before anyone is going to worry about them.

The recruit that picked ECU over Charlotte last week (that this site rates #97 in the nation BTW) said it had a lot to do according to Rick Lewis with the AAC and national TV games. 16 of 18 conference games are on ESPN networks and National TV where as we had 2 in CUSA last year. He already dropped 13 points and 22 rebounds on the nations consensus top 2 best player this summer on ESPN U who he was matched up with. Bryce was at our Elite camp too, no offer though. I think we got our top priority at wing.[/quote]

You are such a defensive little twit. Grow some testicles.

You don’t offer a player like Barkley in April (at least that you know, could have been sooner) like Charlotte did if he isn’t a top priority.

TV games are irrelevant if you can't win, ECU has a lot to prove on the court before anyone is going to worry about them.

We’ll you guys should specifically should have some concern because we are a factor on the local recruiting trail ever since Lebo got here recruiting a lot of the same guys you offer where I never saw us get a single player prior. The TV exposure and games with teams like UConn, Memphis, and Cincy will be impactful in recruiting regardless of our record.

Why the fuck are you on this board?

You were taking jabs, figured I would respond. My previous last post was last in June, even though we beat you on a recruit in the last couple weeks. Maybe you shouldn’t be so defensive.

No one cares about ECU basketball on this board.

I’m sorry the truth is a “jab”. Truth is ECU basketball has only gone to the CIT since the years started with a 2.

ECU has a basketball team? interesting.

Don’t you ever look at the bottom half of the rpi ratings?