Anthem Singer on Wendesday...

Who was the girl who did the Anthem on Wednesday?

She was very good and also said she was a Jr. Niner. Anyone know anything about this kid?

She did a great job last night, i see a future american idol finalist
:49ers:

I see a future 49er student.

I heard some nice comments about her talent relative to her age. She hit some great notes.

I go to church with her and her dad. They are [B]huge[/B] Niner fans and supporters. I’m glad you guys liked her! I thought she did an amazing job. I think she may get to sing again this year. I’ll let you guys know if she does.

I go to church with her and her dad. They are [B]huge[/B] Niner fans and supporters. I'm glad you guys liked her! I thought she did an amazing job. I think she may get to sing again this year. I'll let you guys know if she does.

the big black guy who sang vs Maryland was one of the best Anthems I’ve ever heard

she was great.the kid got a bright future

[QUOTE=R49er;285737]I heard some nice comments about her talent relative to her age. She hit some great notes.[/QUOTE]

She has a great voice and is super talented at just 11 yrs old. Niner blood runs deep in her family. If you would like to have her back again, let the Athletics office know.

While we are talking about the anthem, I think people should stop yelling “NINERS” when the anthem gets to the point “and the home of the brave.” Just feels wrong to me, but thats just my .02.

Not trying to highjack tho. She did an excellent job.

the big black guy who sang vs Maryland was one of the best Anthems I've ever heard

I used to work with him at Wachovia in IT. He was a member of the Carolina Opera I think at that point. He’s got a great voice… George Washington is his name. Really nice guy…

My favorite is the Italian guy. His passion in singing it is unmatched…

[QUOTE=ninermac;285805]I used to work with him at Wachovia in IT. He was a member of the Carolina Opera I think at that point. He’s got a great voice… George Washington is his name. Really nice guy…

My favorite is the Italian guy. His passion in singing it is unmatched…[/QUOTE]

needs to work on his diction though.

I want the piano juggler from last year to come back and do the nat’l anthem…

seriously though - she did great!

She was awesome and seemed like a good girl to boot. Definitely a thumbs up from me.

I want the piano juggler from last year to come back and do the nat'l anthem...

That’d be sweet, not gonna lie.

[QUOTE=ninermac;285805]I used to work with him at Wachovia in IT. He was a member of the Carolina Opera I think at that point. He’s got a great voice… George Washington is his name. Really nice guy…

[/QUOTE]

I know George!!! I didn’t realize that was him! We got to the Maryland game during the Anthem so I didn’t hear the name.