Any baseball fans???

[i]Originally posted by ATL_Niner[/i]@Mar 29 2005, 07:20 PM [b] Can't wait to get down to the Chop House at Turner Field myself. To hell with the game, the talent out there is what I'll be watching... [/b]
I went to a Braves game in Atlanta last summer...and compared to Yankee Stadium, I almost fell asleep. The place didn't wake up til Smoltz came into the game in the 9th. They've won so many divisions, those fans need to be more riled up

Yanks- Screw the Sox

The Yankees friggin suck. My two favorite times of the year are the first day of the NCAA Tournament and the day the Yankees get eliminated from the playoffs. Their payroll is ridiculous and teams like Arizona, Florida, and Anaheim win World Series!

This year they might not even finish .500!

I hate the Yankees, but they are going to have one of the best years of recent memory. There is no way that they do not end up in the playoffs and they WILL win the ALCS. The only teams in their way of another world championship year are the Cardinals and the Dodgers.

All logic aside, GO BRAVES!!!

This last weekend I went to the ATL. My friend and I went down to see some sports. He is a little bit retraded. That explains why he is a Braves fan. I digress. On Saturday I saw my Phillies get creamed 11-1, but I still have the satisfaction of not being on the dark side. Then, on Sunday, we watched the Charlotte Checkers lose to the Gwinnett Gladiators in OT for game 1 of the ECHL quarterfinals.

In conclusion, I hate the Tar Heels.

Can’t wait to take my trip to the ol’ Metro Detroit area. Gonna catch a Tiger game. Maybe a preseason Lion game if I’m there long enough.