Any baseball fans???

Hey all,

any baseball fans in here? I’m looking forward to April 3rd, Yankees and Sox…go YANKS!

Go Yanks. Check out the thread titled “Please Delete.”

Braves fan here. The Yanks are going to have a good year, but when all is done I am calling the Cardinals to be on top.

Also a Braves fan… looks like we’re going to have to go back to winning the way we did in the mid-90’s… defense and starting pitching. Looks like the hitting and bullpen are suspect again.

Seattle Mariners fan! yes, there are actually a few people outside the northwest that follow the M’s.

[SIZE=4]Phillies[/SIZE]

Huge fan of the Cubbies here. This season is already not looking too good with a couple of key injuries.

[i]Originally posted by lutz9er[/i]@Mar 20 2005, 10:52 PM [b] [SIZE=4]Phillies[/SIZE] [/b]
Me too.

:headbang:

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Mar 20 2005, 07:57 PM [b] Also a Braves fan... looks like we're going to have to go back to winning the way we did in the mid-90's... defense and starting pitching. Looks like the hitting and bullpen are suspect again. [/b]
You know, I've learned to never count out the Braves...somehow they keep making it all work. Leo Mazzone is a genius.

But the Yankees are winning it all, so don’t get TOO excited lol

[i]Originally posted by YankeeNiner[/i]@Mar 20 2005, 04:04 PM [b] Hey all,

any baseball fans in here? I’m looking forward to April 3rd, Yankees and Sox…go YANKS! [/b]

I HEAR YA DUDE… YOU FROM NEW YORK? IM FROM YONKERS IN WESTCHESTER COUNTY… SOX BLOW

[font=Impact][SIZE=4]GO[/font][/SIZE] [font=Impact][SIZE=4]METS![/font][/SIZE]

[b]GO METS! [/b]

This is going to be a great year for your club. My Braves are for sure underdogs this year in the NL East to the Phillies and Mets. Beltran and company are going to be a tough ball club.

[i]Originally posted by GoNinersGo[/i]@Mar 21 2005, 10:33 AM [b] I HEAR YA DUDE... YOU FROM NEW YORK? IM FROM YONKERS IN WESTCHESTER COUNTY... SOX BLOW [/b]
I'm from Bridgeport, CT...so I'm an hour out of NYC. And yes, the Sox do blow. I can't wait to see Randy Johnson mow down the sox...especially David Ortiz (aka Donkey Kong)

I’m a Yankees fan myself. I went to a spring training game while I was in Tampa for our USF debacle. I saw Moose, Pavano, and Rivera pitch. Our line-up is unbelievable!!! I’m glad to see Tino back in pinstripes!!! Anything less than a WS title would be a dissapointment.

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Mar 22 2005, 03:41 PM [b] I'm a Yankees fan myself. I went to a spring training game while I was in Tampa for our USF debacle. I saw Moose, Pavano, and Rivera pitch. Our line-up is unbelievable!!! I'm glad to see Tino back in pinstripes!!!! Anything less than a WS title would be a dissapointment. [/b]
Lucky you, I wanna get down to ST one year...and yeah our lineup is awesome, granted we stay healthy all year. And our pitching is gonna be SICK

TIGERS!!!
Going to an Orioles game and a Nationals game this year though.

Braves and White Sox even though the “other” socks have sucked the last couple of seasons.

Can’t wait to get down to the Chop House at Turner Field myself. To hell with the game, the talent out there is what I’ll be watching…

I go to a Braves game every year. I can’t wait for this season to start. GO BRAVES!

CUBS
baby!!!

There are no other baseball teams.