anyone have any links to the IU boards

I wanted to get an early start on the IU folks.

Peegs (Rivals) is usually their most active board.

Hoosier Forum

The real question is…anybody have any link to any UNC-A message board!

[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking[/i]@Dec 11 2004, 11:33 PM [b] The real question is...anybody have any link to any UNC-A message board! [/b]
[url=http://www.overgrow.com/edge/index.php]UNC Asheville Forums??[/url]

:stuck_out_tongue:

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er+Dec 11 2004, 11:36 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (jcl49er @ Dec 11 2004, 11:36 PM)
[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Dec 11 2004, 11:27 PM [b] Peegs (Rivals) is usually their most active board.

Hoosier Forum [/b]

man… the IU board is asking for Davis’s head, and they probably still wouldn’t be satisfied.

Not looking ahead, but a few interesting quotes from the Hoosier forum I found while I was bored to tears for a little while earlier:

[b]at this point, I hope we don't lose to Oral Roberts. I do think we will beat Missou, we wont beat Charlotte.

No inside game, no point guard, bad shooting, bad shot selection. They call that tourney the NIT, and we will win just enough to get in.
[/b]

[b]I'm going to agree that we'll sweep, too. Purdue is just horrible.

On the other hand, right now I’ve got both Mizzou and Charlotte as 'L’s

If we beat Mizzou and Charlotte, my mood will brighten a little, but what little hope I had from the moral victories of UNC and UConn has long since been flushed away.[/b]

[b]I Would say WIs over Mizz and CHar are a must.[/b]
[b]I expect us to lose at Mizzou, and Charlotte will probably beat us. And Davis has had 5 years for this team to not be young. [/b]
[b]Unofortunately we are likely to lose at Missouri, but I do agree, we will beat Charlotte on our homecourt.[/b]
[b]Bottom line, if Davis hadn't sunk our program so low the schedule wouldn't be considered "too tough". I'm sad that my alma mater has been damaged so greatly by Mike Davis in such a short time frame.

Now a home game versus Charlotte is “too tough”. A mid-tier Conference USA team on our homecourt is “too tough”.
[/b]

[b]This whole thing with Mizzou is stupid. If we lose to them AND Charlotte heads should roll NOW![/b]
[b]Charlotte L 2-6 CHARLOTTE WINS[/b]