Anyone have the game on their computer?

I’d like to see the television broadcast. I really want to see the Withers dunk, so if anyone even has just that, I’d appreciate it.

[QUOTE=RWORKMAN09;145566]I’d like to see the television broadcast. I really want to see the Withers dunk, so if anyone even has just that, I’d appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

I have the game, but the file size is 1.14GB. Not exactly something you can easily FTP.

I haven’t had time, but I’m going to try to lift the dunk footage from it when I figure out how to use the editing software. Maybe over the holidays.

I have the game, but the file size is 1.14GB. Not exactly something you can easily FTP.

I haven’t had time, but I’m going to try to lift the dunk footage from it when I figure out how to use the editing software. Maybe over the holidays.

Actually you could easily share it over bittorrent, if you get Azureus and turn your file into a tracker, you can then send people your *.torrent file and they will be able to download it.

The more people that download it, the faster other people can download it.

If you’d like to share the file over BitTorrent, let me know, and I’ll help you set up the tracker, AIM me at wjr77.