Anyone here a NC School teacher?

Anyone on the board a NC school teacher? Had a few questions!

I think UNCCTF is.

does college count?

I’m student teaching now and will get a NC license in May. I might be able to answer your question but TF is probably your best choice.

PM me, Gill.

I’m no teacher, but I’ve been known to take people to school… right Scotty?

Taught in CMS for 4 years…

Taught in CMS for 4 years...

I’m sorry… my wife barely made it through 1.

I did 2.5 years in Durham…AND GOT OUT!

My wife is in her second year and my sister is well into her career. My sister is in Raleigh and my wife is in southern gastoina. Gill give me a call and we can all hangout one night and you can ask her whatever your questions are. I have gathered that enjoying the teacher profession is directly related to the school environment you are teaching in and your administration - which is to say it is not really all that different than any other job.

I'm no teacher, but I've been known to take people to school...... right Scotty?

Wrong. :smile:

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;382423]My wife is in her second year and my sister is well into her career. My sister is in Raleigh and my wife is in southern gastoina. Gill give me a call and we can all hangout one night and you can ask her whatever your questions are. I have gathered that enjoying the teacher profession is directly related to the school environment you are teaching in and your administration - which is to say it is not really all that different than any other job.[/QUOTE]

Most def. We havent hung out in forever. Maybe we can get up and do dinner? Karen is really interesting in finding out more about this, and she hears me talk about our hooters lunches all the time… I think she thinks your ‘rob’ but really some hot hooker named ‘roberta’

Wrong. :smile:

They call me the bus driver…

Roberta? Is there something you & Rob aren’t telling us, Gill?

TF???

BAH. Shows how diligent I am checking my PM’s. I’ll get back at you in about an hour once I get rid of my kids for the day. Sorry man.

ha ha. No not a problem, I didnt know if the message had gotten to you!