Anyone interested in 2 Bobcats Tickets for tonights game?

Sold.

Make this offer when the Celtics are in town, and I’m all over it

if you pay me $50 per seat + beer expenses, I’ll take em

If you promise me that they will show the same energy, hustle, and CRAZY Halton Crowd… then sure, I’ll buy them for $5. For both.

Not a bad deal to see Iverson in person. Too bad I’m not in the area.

I just can’t get into the Bobcats game anymore, live anyway. But my seats are up towards the heaven where faces look like ants and the whooziness of being up so high makes you imagine things. I wonder how many people have died walking down the upper level steps. They should sell game insurance to come see the game.

Now, lower level like the Wake and MD game and I"M THERE>>>

I’ll take three:
One to crap on
One to wipe with
and one to cover it up.

What’s a bobcat?

Missed a good one. Bobcats win 116-113, Gerald Wallace with 40 points. Attendance was 14,530, so someone cares.

i had class or else I would have gone. Carmelo and A.I. are fun to watch.

Dont hate on the NBA

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;284255]Missed a good one. Bobcats win 116-113, Gerald Wallace with 40 points. Attendance was 14,530, so someone cares.[/QUOTE]

Asses in seats, or paid attendance? I saw highlights of that Nets game last Tuesday, you could have thrown grenades in some of the lower section and not seriously injured anybody.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;284116]Make this offer when the Celtics are in town, and I’m all over it[/QUOTE]

I’m going the first Saturday in April! I nagged this dude in sales down there, I’m lower level.

I am heading to the game versus the Spurs on Monday afternoon. For all interested, the tip is 1pm! Thank god for MLK Day!

Turned the game on at tip and again with 10 minutes left. They were already at 103-99. High scoring game.

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;284255]Missed a good one. Bobcats win 116-113, Gerald Wallace with 40 points. Attendance was 14,530, so someone cares.[/QUOTE] That has to be a fictictional number. I was just told the arena was literally half-empty by someone who claims to have had cheap seats but sat mid-court downstairs.

I work at the arena, so I would know… there were AT LEAST 13k in the house last night.

Don’t hate on the Bobcats, they play their asses off. Took Clevelant into double OT, then Detroit into OT the very next day. They also won AT BOSTON, and just beat Denver last night. I don’t know what Sam is doing different, but over the last week or two they have been playing great ball.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;284331]I work at the arena, so I would know… there were AT LEAST 13k in the house last night.

Don’t hate on the Bobcats, they play their asses off. Took Clevelant into double OT, then Detroit into OT the very next day. They also won AT BOSTON, and just beat Denver last night. I don’t know what Sam is doing different, but over the last week or two they have been playing great ball.[/QUOTE]

They made a good point on Sprtcenter or NBA Tonight about Wallace and Richardson figuring out how to play together and it is starting to work well.

The hate for the NBA is ridiculous, if you don’t like it don’t respond to the thread, simple as that. Besides most people that hate the sport, don’t actually watch it so their opinions are meaningless and unfounded.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;284331]I work at the arena, so I would know… there were AT LEAST 13k in the house last night.

Don’t hate on the Bobcats, they play their asses off. Took Clevelant into double OT, then Detroit into OT the very next day. They also won AT BOSTON, and just beat Denver last night. I don’t know what Sam is doing different, but over the last week or two they have been playing great ball.[/QUOTE]

I’ve been to a few games this season (including last night) and I can say that I think Sam seems to putting his bigs (Okafor and Mohammed) together on the court more often. He started them together the first few games and they were productive, then for whatever reason (made no sense to me), had Mohammed coming off the bench in place of Okafor. Now Nazr still doesn’t start, but he and Okafor spend more time on the court together.

Plus, he has created more minutes for Matt Carroll.

EDIT: FWIW, there were an easy 12,000 in the building. Don’t know the building well enough to make more accurate estimates, but I’d guess between 12,000-14,000 actual butts in seats.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;284332]Besides most people that hate the sport, don’t actually watch it so their opinions are meaningless and unfounded.[/QUOTE]

absolutely 100% DOBA.

can’t believe that those “most people” can’t comprehend what they are doing.