AP photos of Duquesne-49ers

Charlotte’s Leemire Goldwire, left, tires to knock the ball away from Duquesne’s Bryant McAllister during the first half of a college basketball game, Wednesday, March 1, 2006, at Halton Arena in Charlotte, N.C. (AP Photo/Chris Keane)

Charlotte’s Curtis Withers, left, shoots over Duquesne’s DeVario Hudson during the first half of a college basketball game Wednesday, March 1, 2006, at Halton Arena in Charlotte, N.C. (AP Photo/Chris Keane)

Charlotte’s Marcus Bennett, right, tries to pass the ball around Duquesne’s Bryant McAllister (22) during the second half of a college basketball game Wednesday, March 1, 2006, in Charlotte, N.C. Charlotte won 77-71. (AP Photo/Chris Keane)

Charlotte’s Leemire Goldwire is hit in the head by a Duquesne defender in the second half of a college basketball game Wednesday, March 1, 2006, in Charlotte, N.C. Charlotte won, 77-71. (AP Photo/Chris Keane)

Charlotte’s Marcus Bennett, left, is swarmed by Duquesne’s Adam Souply during the second half of their college basketball game Wednesday, March 1, 2006, at Halton Arena in Charlotte, N.C. Charlotte defeated Duquesne 77-71. (AP Photo/Chris Keane)

were there any from the st. louis game?

Charlotte’s Curtis Withers (3) battles Saint Louis’ Kevin Lisch (21) and Va’Shun Newborne (33) for the ball during the first half of a college basketball game Saturday, Feb. 25, 2006, at Halton Arena in Charlotte, N.C. (AP Photo/Chris Keane)

Saint Louis’ Ian Vouyoukas, center, tries to find a way to pass around the defense of Charlotte’s Antwon Coleman (00) and Curtis Withers during the second half of a college basketball game Saturday, Feb. 25, 2006, in Charlotte, N.C. Saint Louis won 77-74. (AP Photo/Chris Keane)

Saint Louis’ Dwayne Polk celebrates Saint Louis’ 77-74 win over Charlotte in a college basketball game Saturday, Feb. 25, 2006, in Charlotte, N.C. (AP Photo/Chris Keane)

Charlotte’s Leemire Goldwire, left, tires to knock the ball away from Duquesne’s Bryant McAllister during the first half of a college basketball game, Wednesday, March 1, 2006, at Halton Arena in Charlotte, N.C. (AP Photo/Chris Keane)[/quote]

[A10 refs]Foul on defender.[/A10 refs]

Charlotte’s Marcus Bennett, left, is swarmed by Duquesne’s Adam Souply during the second half of their college basketball game Wednesday, March 1, 2006, at Halton Arena in Charlotte, N.C. Charlotte defeated Duquesne 77-71. (AP Photo/Chris Keane)

[A10 refs]No foul on defender. Play on.[/A10 refs]

Charlotte’s Leemire Goldwire is hit in the head by a Duquesne defender in the second half of a college basketball game Wednesday, March 1, 2006, in Charlotte, N.C. Charlotte won, 77-71. (AP Photo/Chris Keane)

[A10 refs]No foul on defender. Play on.[/A10 refs]

I wish I were kidding.

any other AP photos from away games?

Looks like there was a foul in every picture taken but 2. I wonder how many were actually whistled:unsure: :tongue:

[QUOTE=austinniner;158196]Looks like there was a foul in every picture taken but 2. I wonder how many were actually whistled:unsure: :tongue:[/QUOTE]

#1 was called a hand check on Lee. I am 99% certain that is the same play I remember - half the crowd jumped up in disgust.

#2 - I guess I considered “hand on the groin” to be foul… :silly:

#3 - no idea - didnt see that one.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;158143]any other AP photos from away games?[/QUOTE]
I’ve posted any AP photos that went out in other theads.