App St Game - Over/Under

Wow. You have GOT to be a millenial. Give us a f’n participation trophy for waiting until the 3rd Quarter before we got embarrassed. Sorry…I’ll never be ok with “hey, we’re good enough to not be embarrassed for a full half against App State.”

Uville has been around a long time…he ain’t no millennial.

I mean it was a good try …

It wasn’t.

Once again…i have been supporting this school since before you were born. I have seen us do great things. I am NOT satisfied with what we have done in football. I am simply not like you (who is unwilling to acknowledge ANYTHING positive our team does ). I can tell you this team is much improved over last years. It doesn’t mean I am satisfied with it, just that I can honestly make an observation.

1 Like

Honest observation?? My honest observation was we would not keep it within 4 touchdowns.

That was an honest observation that turned out to be D.O.B.A…and you called me out for being overly negative.

Looks like my honest observations are a little more accurate than yours…so how about you leave out the “overly negative” insult next time…hmm?

After 100s of always negative predictions, of course one eventually works out for you. Again, this is much bigger than one game and you know it. If we win 5 games this year or even 2 or 3 will you admit this team is better than last? Nevermind. We all know the answer already.

Does it matter if we are better than last season? We,probably are better and you know what, that is a sad indictment of Lambert and this program. If what we saw last night was an improvement, that tells us even more about how desperately we need a change.

When the entire argument is whether one guy can even admit that fact, yes it does matter.

We are better…last year’s team wouldn’t have scored.

Does that matter? We are still an embarrassment to watch. Whether we lose by 40 or just 30. …it’s like bragging about being the tallest midget. Unreal.

That wasn’t the argument, but I AM impressed you admitted that.