App State Game

Iā€™ve got class from 5-615 and a then a test at 630!! Im studying my butt off so that Iā€™ll know the material well so that I can get out of their quickly. I doubt ill get a decent close seat, but I at least hope I can get in 104.
:weep::weep::weep:[/QUOTE]

not trying to be a buzzkill, but if youā€™re not there by gametime or at least 20-30 minutes before (especially for this game since its app) you probably wonā€™t get a seat in the lower level unless you get someone to save one for you. I got to the HPU game 20 minutes before it started and couldnā€™t find 2 seats together in 104 or 105. If I get out of class early, Iā€™ll save a seat for you in the lower level if I can get one in the lower level.

not trying to be a buzzkill, but if you're not there by gametime or at least 20-30 minutes before (especially for this game since its app) you probably won't get a seat in the lower level unless you get someone to save one for you. I got to the HPU game 20 minutes before it started and couldn't find 2 seats together in 104 or 105. If I get out of class early, I'll save a seat for you in the lower level if I can get one in the lower level.

Very true. I walked through the doors for the HPU game 40 minutes before tipoff, and ended up in sec 106.

Chi,

Not for nuthinā€™, what the hell are you doing scheduling classes that late in the day during the season? Priorities brother! :grin:

Chi,

Not for nuthinā€™, what the hell are you doing scheduling classes that late in the day during the season? Priorities brother! :grin:

Itā€™s our only Monday night home game, and the test wasnā€™t supposed to be today, it got moved.

Trust me, I plan my classes around bball. I never, EVER take Wednesday night classes, or even Thursday night classes since those interfere with LL.

I know itā€™s bad that some of our strongest student fans have trouble getting a seat downstairs unless they can get there 20 minutes prior to game timeā€¦ but in a way, this is pretty good news when discussing student support for the program.

I know it's bad that some of our strongest student fans have trouble getting a seat downstairs unless they can get there 20 minutes prior to game time

20 minutes? Ha! If you get there 20 min before the game, youā€™re going to be in the upper level. I got there 40 minutes before tipoff on Friday, and was in the back of 106.

From now on, Iā€™m going to try and be at the Arena one hour before tipoff if I can.

I try to be there 30 minutes before doors open, just in case.

Thatā€™s awesome. Crazy and cool.

But, I think I would rather have to camp out then stand out side 2 hours before the game. Just because, you know, Iā€™d rather be able to go picassos and hang out before the game, and I never had a class before 10 anyway.

That's awesome. Crazy and cool.

But, I think I would rather have to camp out then stand out side 2 hours before the game. Just because, you know, Iā€™d rather be able to go picassos and hang out before the game, and I never had a class before 10 anyway.

Thatā€™s the way it works. First come, first served. It works better than what they had before. I like watching the pre-game warm ups anyway.

Also, camping out for app state would be retarded. No one would do it.

[QUOTE=eason49;268176]Thatā€™s the way it works. First come, first served. It works better than what they had before. I like watching the pre-game warm ups anyway.

Also, camping out for app state would be retarded. No one would do it.[/QUOTE]

It is still first come first serve. And, if you have a class before the game, you donā€™t have to worry about being pushed back because of class.

Regardless, I am going to gillā€™s place before the game, and then to picassos around 5-5:30, hope I see you guys there, I am leaving to have lunch with my girlfriend and then GET DRUNK! GO NINERS!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;268110]20 minutes? Ha! If you get there 20 min before the game, youā€™re going to be in the upper level. I got there 40 minutes before tipoff on Friday, and was in the back of 106.[/QUOTE]
That is even better newsā€¦ not because you had to sit in the back of 106, but because of what it says for student support. Maybe one day we can get a photo in the local fishwrap of hundreds of students in line 30 minutes prior to game time. Locals would probably find it interesting that Duke is not the only school in Charlotte that has students lined up for good seats.

What channel do the Time Warner games typically come on? Iā€™m trying to determine if Iā€™ll be able to watch in Statesville.

[QUOTE=LugNutX;268227]What channel do the Time Warner games typically come on? Iā€™m trying to determine if Iā€™ll be able to watch in Statesville.[/QUOTE]

Metro posted a list of all the TW chanels usedā€¦ Check the TV thread. Iā€™d link it but Iā€™m too lazy to look.

We need to stop a disturbing trend tonite v. Apps. While Coach Lutz is now 9-1 in season openers, his
record in the 2nd game of the season is 3-6. In fact, the Niners have lost ā€œgame 2ā€ the last 3 years in a row
including losses to Rutgers at home, Northwestern in a tournament, and North Texas last year.
Go Niners!..end the game two jinx!