App State obsession thread

This thread is an embarrassment, burn it to the ground.

2 Likes

This thread title made me laugh haha. Well played.

1 Like

Yes. The existence of this thread is embarrassing and the title of it in the list of threads is embarrassing just seeing that. It’s got to go. It does nothing to promote us and makes us look like groveling peons. Be GONE!

3 Likes

Just wanted to stop by and say hello and let CLT Know App ain’t dead yet. Be patient with Healy. He is a good coach and he will figure it out.

If he is such a good coach; you take him!! I’m sure App fans would love for us to keep him around for another few years.

1 Like

Why are we concerned with App? We should set our sights on a more attainable level such as Belmont Abbey or William & Mary.

1 Like

App getting ESPN College Gameday next weekend.

2 Likes

That was intent of WeeDick’s post.

Yep. A sarcastic comment deserved a sarcastic response

2 Likes

Talk about getting busted in the mouth. Kudos to App State for taking it to them on their home turf.

2 Likes

That wasn’t even funny honestly. The entire time I watched with third person embarrassment.

It felt like if our football program tried to be a comedian.

I despise a good chunk of App’s fanbase and even a few of their players, but I respect what they just did.

I just wish we were the ones doing it. We make way too many excuses. This should be a bowl caliber program every year and we should be on the verge of making these types of teams at least nervous about playing us, if not fearful like they are now of App.

2 Likes

Am I Jelly that we aren’t the ones pushing and winning big games, yes.
Do I like seeing anything App State on our message board, no.

1 Like

I’m not jealous, I tired and pissed off. ECU, App, CC, hell even Ga St appear to be on the way up and we can’t get out of our own damn way.

I’m sick of this horse shit from football and hoops. I gave up my season tix for hoops a few years ago and I’m headed that way for football

3 Likes

Horrible hires starting with Mike Hill

GA Southern just made Nebraska fire their coach.

It certainly hurts the argument that people make about “it takes tiime” to have success in football.

1 Like

clt says the appy plane broke down on the way back to CLT, and they were stranded overnight.

I’ll say it again: this thread should never have been created and should now be deleted for obvious reasons.

3 Likes